Soooo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
    Mane FUCK THESE WACK ASS FEATURES, i want to hear Wayne by himself. And we know he records all the time, but that doesn't automatically mean the songs are gonna get released.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not talking about right now, I meant like he could release a Rebirth II single in Fall and he could drop the album late 2013 or early 2014. And plus IANAHB2 really doesn't matter tbh, not too many people care about it, not even Wayne.
    You're dreaming. Artists don't release an album every year. Realistically, Wayne will probably put out another project (not necessarily an album) by the end of 2014..

Comment

Mane FUCK THESE WACK ASS FEATURES, i want to hear Wayne by himself. And we know he records all the time, but that doesn't automatically mean the songs are gonna get released.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not talking about right now, I meant like he could release a Rebirth II single in Fall and he could drop the album late 2013 or early 2014. And plus IANAHB2 really doesn't matter tbh, not too many people care about it, not even Wayne.

Wayne does care or he wouldn't have released it... He jokes about that. I care about it. Im sure there's a bunch of others who care too. The one album im looking forward to most is Rebirth 2 but I dont see a single until early next year though.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I am not expecting another Wayne project this year...maybe next year around this time we get a new mixtape then in 2015 a Wayne album...

Maybe him being off probation by the end of this year gonna motivate him to do more projects next year, you never know
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
          You're dreaming. Artists don't release an album every year. Realistically, Wayne will probably put out another project (not necessarily an album) by the end of 2014..
          This year is very open for Wayne, it just doesn't seem right that he'll leave all that open time. 2014 is a verrryyyyyy far away tbh.

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
          Wayne does care or he wouldn't have released it... He jokes about that. I care about it. Im sure there's a bunch of others who care too. The one album im looking forward to most is Rebirth 2 but I dont see a single until early next year though.
          Man IANAHB2 was pretty boring and is gonna die quickly tbh. That album came and went faster than an ice cream in hell lol.

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          Yeah, I am not expecting another Wayne project this year...maybe next year around this time we get a new mixtape then in 2015 a Wayne album...

Maybe him being off probation by the end of this year gonna motivate him to do more projects next year, you never know
          Hey, I guess. But this year is really gonna be a bad year for Wayne fans, it feels like. I bet a few Wayne stans kill themselves later this year

Comment

Niggas really looking forward to Rebirth II like that tho? I mean the first one was cool and all but....

Hopefully he drops a mixtape for the summer.
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
              Niggas really looking forward to Rebirth II like that tho? I mean the first one was cool and all but....

Hopefully he drops a mixtape for the summer.
              Its not like we getting anything else, the next project he releases is automatically gonna be either a mixtape or Rebirth II. We're not getting C5 atleast until Late 2014 or 2015.

Comment

This year is very open for Wayne, it just doesn't seem right that he'll leave all that open time. 2014 is a verrryyyyyy far away tbh.

Man IANAHB2 was pretty boring and is gonna die quickly tbh. That album came and went faster than an ice cream in hell lol.

Hey, I guess. But this year is really gonna be a bad year for Wayne fans, it feels like. I bet a few Wayne stans kill themselves later this year

Again man, YOU may think it's boring, but I dont. I dig it.

Comment

i think he's working on WAYM2, Richgang and juelz album ?
                  probably some features but i don't think a mixtape this year...

Comment

chill...you say wayne needs vacation and to rest and then you come up with a wayne wont make albums or music this year thread , complaining and shiet

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                      Again man, YOU may think it's boring, but I dont. I dig it.
                      lol thats ur opinion bruh. I never said anything like "fuck your opinion", I was just saying that this album isn't too big outside this forum bruh.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                      chill...you say wayne needs vacation and to rest and then you come up with a wayne wont make albums or music this year thread , complaining and shiet
                      Nigga I was just wondering what ya'll thought was gonna happen the rest of this year for Wayne pertaining to releasing music. I wasn't complaining, you worry about Tyga's wack ass.

Comment

This year isn't open for Wayne at all. He just spent the first chuck of the year releasing an album, and he will be touring the entire summer..

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
                          This year isn't open for Wayne at all. He just spent the first chuck of the year releasing an album, and he will be touring the entire summer..
                          annnndddd...

then what?

Comment

Working...
                          X