This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
    thanks for your input i have nothing to lie about i sold the one and only orginal copies of the tracks NO ONE ELSE HAS THEM your very own administrator danny m bought a track for your info ....the song GOAT (greatest of all time) thats what it stands for sr ...silly niggas i cant hear them over the laughter because IM HEADING TO THE BANK
    You said it all my nigga.. I know what GOAT stands for.

If [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] confirms he bought a song I will apologise and pay you whatever..

Comment

[QUOTE=WeezyFan;1088392]seems like you're mad cause he didn't sell you she will renamed to GOAT to you for 1200 bills as you wisheD

YOUR VERY CLOSE SR INDEED BUT IT HAS MORE OF A 3 PEAT TYPE BEAT WITH 2 DRAKE VERSES AND 1 LONG GREAT WEZZY
      BEST SONG THEY EVERY MADE THATS WHY IT WAS 2GS THAT TRACK WILL NEVER REELEASE TO THE PUBLIC RECORDING PRODUCER SNIZZY BOUGHT THE TRACK FROM ME ...... THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        seems like you're mad cause he didn't sell you she will renamed to GOAT to you for 1200 bills as you wisheD
        YOUR VERY CLOSE SR INDEED BUT IT HAS MORE OF A 3 PEAT TYPE BEAT WITH 2 DRAKE VERSES AND 1 LONG GREAT WEZZY
        BEST SONG THEY EVERY MADE THATS WHY IT WAS 2GS THAT TRACK WILL NEVER REELEASE TO THE PUBLIC RECORDING PRODUCER SNIZZY BOUGHT THE TRACK FROM ME ...... THANKS
        You keep on eating and talking shit.. You lost bro.

EDIT: Danny didn't even enter this thread..

Comment

[QUOTE=dametri426;1088419]
          Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          seems like you're mad cause he didn't sell you she will renamed to GOAT to you for 1200 bills as you wisheD

no im saying you just took she will or some other song and renamed the mp3 file to GOAT

and you know we easily can reveal your lie if we care enough to do so? snizzy has a account on this site and is easy to get contact with afaik

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            You keep on eating and talking shit.. You lost bro.

EDIT: Danny didn't even enter this thread..
            he emailed me

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=WeezyFan;1088422]

no im saying you just took she will or some other song and renamed the mp3 file to GOAT

and you know we easily can reveal your lie if we care enough to do so? snizzy has a account on this site and is easy to get contact with afaik
            contac t him he'll confirm it

Comment

he emailed me
              How the fuck did he know about you selling songs if he didn't even viewed this thread dumb ass nigga?
              You are going full retard my man, never go full retard..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                How the fuck did he know about you selling songs if he didn't even viewed this thread dumb ass nigga?
                You are going full retard my man, never go full retard..
                obvisously he didnt sign in or he was told by someone smh the songs are sold end of story dont be mad at me because you didnt have the racks to pay for them

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                You always say go to youtube and the snippets are there.

There's no snippets....this isn't even a good troll
                danny m bought a song WHOS TROLLING NOW?

Comment

obvisously he didnt sign in or he was told by someone smh the songs are sold end of story dont be mad at me because you didnt have the racks to pay for them
                  Why can't you sell duplicates of the songs? Doesn't make any sense.

Comment

yup, sounds like BS
                    doesn't post a link to no Snippet even though he says they're on YouTube
                    wont even post a snippet in the beginning of the thread to let people know he really does have these songs although he claims he will send them if he receives an e-mail
                    and then says he is receiving too many e-mails to send a snippet?
                    if he doesn't show any proof he needs to be banned

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
                      that my friend would be just wrong!!!! ima real dude we dont do that over here

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

danny m bought a song WHOS TROLLING NOW?
                        stfu nigga we busted your ass

he didn't buy shit from you

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
                        Indeed.

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
                        yup, sounds like BS
                        doesn't post a link to no Snippet even though he says they're on YouTube
                        wont even post a snippet in the beginning of the thread to let people know he really does have these songs although he claims he will send them if he receives an e-mail
                        and then says he is receiving too many e-mails to send a snippet?
                        if he doesn't show any proof he needs to be banned
                        Preach. Like I said, he ain't even smart enough to lie.

Comment

that my friend would be just wrong!!!! ima real dude we dont do that over here
                          lol you're selling artists work without giving them any compensation I'm sorry I didn't know we had morals over here.

Comment

Working...
                          X