The Song that made me a Weezy fan fam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Song that made me a Weezy fan fam

I had already listened to Tha Carter II and thought that was pretty good. But then once I learned how to use the internet, I downloaded Dedication 2 and thought it was cool too. But then this song came on and I fucking lost it. I replayed it like 50 times tbh. Shit is fucking amazing to this day.

Catch up bitch I'm in gear three... zoom, gone, see ya, peace!, drop one finger... fuck em!

Too dope.

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
      Catch up bitch I'm in gear three... zoom, gone, see ya, peace!, drop one finger... fuck em!

Too dope.
      I love that line

Comment

The first song i heard weezy was i think "I Run This" thats when i became a fan but the songs where i thought "oh shit he is really great" was like "I'm Me" the other leaks songs and "I Told Ya'll"
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

First song I heard was Something You Forgot .. the rest is history.

Comment

Haha first song i ever heard was Lollipop and i became a fan hahaaaa but i actually went and listened to his good songs and now hes my fav rapper

Comment

i heard lollipop , but i became a fan when i heard hustler muzik. best wayne track ever. BITCH

Comment

I hated him for a while without giving him a chance, but then i listened to i'm single and love me or hate me and was automatically hooked.
                Originally posted by dametri426
                nigga jay z lips are average size
                Originally posted by Waynasite
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

weezy baby ft. nikki

Comment

When i first heard We Takin Over in 2007, I was astonished by Weezy's verse, made me go back and download all his albums/mixtapes.

Followed him ever since and I became hooked on everything he dropped to this day!!!

Comment

Misunderstood.

I was like,

"damn.....
                      he's misunderstood."
                      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Ether made me a fan. I was in elementary skool so I ain't know wtf I was listen in to but I just liked it. Then I heard Get Something and was just a fan.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Working...
                        X