Tour Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Questions

so i know there are other threads about Lil Wayne's upcoming Americas Most Wanted Tour but i have 2 in particular that i need answered and would appreciate it big time.

First off, how come all of the places that the tickets are on sale, dont have tickets for August 10th in Chicago?

Also on all the sites in the details it says that 2 Chainz will be there. is that confirmed?

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
    so i know there are other threads about Lil Wayne's upcoming Americas Most Wanted Tour but i have 2 in particular that i need answered and would appreciate it big time.

First off, how come all of the places that the tickets are on sale, dont have tickets for August 10th in Chicago?

Also on all the sites in the details it says that 2 Chainz will be there. is that confirmed?
    I think 2 Chainz is just going on the European tour leg = /

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post

its just future, t.i. and french montana on the american tour
      and they are adding tickets to each show every day i think

Comment

I believe 2 Chainz will replace Future on the Detroit stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          I believe 2 Chainz will replace Future on the Detroit stop.
          yea, you're right jus saw an article on VladTV sayin that...

2 Chainz Replaces Future on Lil Wayne & T.I.'s Tour Stop

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Working...
          X