Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

Can someone post the video where Lil Wayne says he is engaged in that Vinnie video please, cant watch the video on LWHQ cause i'm in the UK for some reason,,, is it on YouTube i have looked everywhere for it
    R.I.P DAD

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
    Can someone post the video where Lil Wayne says he is engaged in that Vinnie video please, cant watch the video on LWHQ cause i'm in the UK for some reason,,, is it on YouTube i have looked everywhere for it

For the meantime i will look for the other video.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post

For the meantime i will look for the other video.
      thanks but its the newest video i'm looking for the one that is the newest post on LilWayneHQ
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

thanks but its the newest video i'm looking for the one that is the newest post on LilWayneHQ

It is not on youtube, but i can record it with a screen recorder if you would like.

Comment

look at [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] tutorial.

Comment

It is not on youtube, but i can record it with a screen recorder if you would like.
            Yes please homie, try make it best as you can thanks
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

Here is the download link if you want to download it.

Lil Wayne Says He Is Engaged To Dhea - Download - 4shared - Oscar Galvan

Comment

Here is the download link if you want to download it.

Lil Wayne Says He Is Engaged To Dhea - Download - 4shared - Oscar Galvan
                Using my phone so it wont download homie and i cant use the laptop cause i forgot the password for the forums so i canr log in on the laptop haha
                R.I.P DAD

Comment

Using my phone so it wont download homie and i cant use the laptop cause i forgot the password for the forums so i canr log in on the laptop haha

Well dang, but you should be able to play it right?, and if not just PM [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] telling him you want to reset your password or something.

Comment

Well dang, but you should be able to play it right?, and if not just PM @Danny M telling him you want to reset your password or something.
                    Just pressed Download on the link and it plays on my phone thanks alot homie!
                    R.I.P DAD

Comment

Just pressed Download on the link and it plays on my phone thanks alot homie!

No problem!

Comment

Working...
                      X