Rich As Fuck Artwork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich As Fuck Artwork?

Is this the official cover for Lil Wayne's Rich As Fuck single or is it fanmade ?

seems legit

Comment

it had no cover the last time i looked on itunes
      so i am not sure if its official
      plus wouldnt it have the same theme as the album artwork and bitches love me artwork??

Comment

Looks pretty legit to me

Comment

How do you normally find out if single covers are official or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            How do you normally find out if single covers are official or not ?
            I usually go by iTunes or Wikipedia.

Comment

in before [MENTION=46302]dieboltdesigns[/MENTION] made it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                in before @dieboltdesigns made it.
                Nope. He made this. raf-copy.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  in before @dieboltdesigns made it.
                  nope

Comment

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                    Nope. He made this. [ATTACH=CONFIG]6870[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                      nope
                      YMCMB honestly needs to hire you to make their artwork. Im sure you have done this before, such as with your D4 cover, but you should send them more of the artwork you make, and try to get some sort of connection built up with them. Because in my opinion you do have the talent and ability to become affiliated with them and make their artwork. 99.99% of the artwork you make, if not all of it, is better than everything they put out. [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] should use some of his connections with them to get you recognized by them, because i do have a feeling that they would use your work and get you to make more of it for them. That's how good your shit is man.

Comment

Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                        YMCMB honestly needs to hire you to make their artwork. Im sure you have done this before, such as with your D4 cover, but you should send them more of the artwork you make, and try to get some sort of connection built up with them. Because in my opinion you do have the talent and ability to become affiliated with them and make their artwork. 99.99% of the artwork you make, if not all of it, is better than everything they put out. @Danny M should use some of his connections with them to get you recognized by them, because i do have a feeling that they would use your work and get you to make more of it for them. That's how good your shit is man.
                        Hey man thanx so much that means alot. I'm definitely just doing my thing. Very blessed to have any of recognition that I've gotten so far....just gotta keep on pushin! You'll for sure see some more "official" work from me in the future!

But seriously thanx so much for your kind words, this is part of what keeps me going.

Have an awesome day/night!

Comment

Working...
                        X