Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you look for in a Lil Wayne album?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you look for in a Lil Wayne album?

When Lil Wayne announces a new album what exactly to you wish to be on there in terms of :
    Lyrics
    Guest features
    And production?
    Lyrics: For me i usually hope lil wayne might get more sophisticated with his lyrics and spit something like 6 foot 7 foot but also have some deep songs with structured meanings e.g Trouble I Feel Like Dying etc.

Guest features : for a IANAB series album i dont mind features being like Boo 2 Chainz and shit and also haveing not the %100 lyrics but something like Tha Carter series id like alot more straight solo Wayne and a Birdman speech and some Drizzy Drake hooks and people like Eminem and Jay-Z and such being featured

Production: i dont mind much just as long as the beats arent like Tha Carter IV I didnt enjoy the beats on Tha Carter IV that much but still believe it was a solid album

Also would the Rebirth series put you off if wayne began spanning out to other genres and makeing it a purely experimental series and doing something like each sequel adds up to a new genre being explored and such e.g Regaee,Club Songs and all?

#FREEVELVET

i look for amazing lyrics, amazing production, and amazing flows
    i also look for good features, not nobodies

Comment

LYRICS like "Wowzers", "Hello" etc he was lyrical on those songs

FEATURES well Soulja Boy & Lil' B hands down... Also a few tracks with Shane Heyl he kills it
      and he some hooks from T-Streets he is dope as fuck.... Oh and RIFF RAFF he is the next "Lil Wayne" to be honest...

PRODUCTION well soulja boy beats like Wowzers

And that is how the Carter 5 should look like

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        Lyrics: For me i usually hope lil wayne might get more sophisticated with his lyrics and spit something like 6 foot 7 foot but also have some deep songs with structured meanings e.g Trouble I Feel Like Dying etc.

Guest features : for a IANAB series album i dont mind features being like Boo 2 Chainz and shit and also haveing not the %100 lyrics but something like Tha Carter series id like alot more straight solo Wayne and a Birdman speech and some Drizzy Drake hooks and people like Eminem and Jay-Z and such being featured

Production: i dont mind much just as long as the beats arent like Tha Carter IV I didnt enjoy the beats on Tha Carter IV that much but still believe it was a solid album
        Same as you more or less =)

Comment

For IANAHB i expect crazy "dark" beats and flow , medium and horrible features(Gunplay,Gudda) (Trina,Shane Heyl etc) ,Basically,Wayne going crazy and don�t give a fuck about nothing.
          For The Carter i expect deep lyrics, pretty good features, less sex songs. Mixes between Nightamares of the bottom and 6foot7.More meaningful songs and maintain the Carter albums unforgettable

Comment

I want an album like Tha Carter III, great features, great lyrics, great beats, great songs .. classic.

Comment

i look for songs that i can relate to, songs that i can play at my wedding, songs that i can play at my funeral, songs that make me say "wow", and songs that i can sing in the shower

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                i look for songs that i can relate to, songs that i can play at my wedding, songs that i can play at my funeral, songs that make me say "wow", and songs that i can sing in the shower

Oh yeah, singing in the shower.

Comment

Based on his latest album
                  Deep lyrics like God Bless Amerika
                  Different beats like IANAHB
                  Flow like parts of Trigger Finger

I'll have a broke mothafucka run in ya home, for a crumb and a bone and put one in ya dome
                  Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                  Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                  She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                  Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                  I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                  I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

lyrics: my homies still or wowzers BEAST
                    features: shayne heyl and soulja , that's the shit that i like , legendary ARTIST

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                      lyrics: my homies still or wowzers BEAST
                      features: shayne heyl and soulja , that's the shit that i like , legendary ARTIST
                      your trolling didnt even make me laugh.

Comment

I always hope for the lyrics something of special,I mean mustn't be a real complicated lyrics with big wordplays or stuff like that but only something that reflects my ego,or something that for Wayne is real importnat, like from the album Lights Out(Is one of my favourite album) so songs like up to me,grown man,cause in up to me talk bout his father and whaen he talk is a amazing song cause talk bout something of his real life so I expect this, an album with a strong meaning

Comment

Working...
                        X