X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
    Mane I busted out laughing at this post

- - - Updated - - -

Damn thats a dope ass diss tbh. But Wayne isn't a battle rapper though, especially not now. Plus thats how 50 came up, hell his first hit song was about robbing the most popular people at the time . 50 would destroy Wayne whether it was 07 or now.
    rick ross and game won beef's with 50 im sure wayne could to if he tried

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
    I know he isn't. I wasn't saying he could battle, I was saying that in 2007, Wayne was just so good that even if he didn't reply, he'd somehow have you thinking he won it.
    you don't think wayne would win with straight diss tracks ? I mean game killed 50 with his beef tracks so did rick ross and wayne is better than both of them

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

you don't think wayne would win with straight diss tracks ? I mean game killed 50 with his beef tracks so did rick ross and wayne is better than both of them
      Agree plus Wayne already killed him once on Louisianimal

Comment

they say it never rains in southern california

Comment

that track was a game & wayne diss back in 2011 and neither one of them replied
          and it seems that 50 and wayne are cool now..especially 50 be bringin up waynes name in interviews in a posititve ways.

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Game & 50 is debatable but 50 won against Ricky without a doubt. With his music, getting his baby mama to air him out, putting out his baby mama sextape, that youtube show and some more. Ricky was nowhere near beating 50 in that beef.

I don't think Wayne has it in him to beef with anybody, hell he couldn't even come back against Push.

Comment

50's so irrelevant

Comment

Working...
              X