No Ceilings Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Ceilings Help!!

Ok, so i know mixtapes are free and you can download em and what not blah blah ... anyways im really interested in buying it with the official cover art..? and i know fye sells some mixtapes but idk if they will get it on saturday.. anyways my question being .... Where can i get it from ? or will i have to order it off the internet ? thanks in advance
    Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Re: No Ceilings Help!!

aha, i hope you're not buying a mixtape? They're free because they are released by the artist not the label. You will find the download everywhere, i suggest datpiff.com mixtapes aren't mainstream and or not to make a profit, they are for promotion, passion, talent, underground, lyrical madness.

Comment

yeah i know ....... i got plenty of mixtapes.... I want the cover art!!
      Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

They don't sell mixtapes anymore because of legal reasons. If he had all original beats then he could sell it

Comment

thanks man. so basically if i want the cover art ... im gonna have to print it? or go w/o?

Comment

D3 was released in stores, i bought it for the cover art, as well.
            worth buying imo, the CD looked badass, too.
            but i also bought D1 & D2, & i would buy drought 3 if i could find it.
            http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
            if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

What you want it on a actual cd? Right..well i guess just print out the cover art and cut it up and put it in a CD holder?

Comment

they dont know what theyre talking about, i have d2 and d3 on cd, AND a have a da drought 3 on cd. plus all of his official albums Yes you can buy the official artwork and shit for the tape but it most likely wont be out for a while, and theyre like 7 bucks for this mixtape so youre just paying for the dollar fitty or whatever goes to the store, the dollar for the case cd, and 5 for the booklet, they aint makin money off the actual tracks.
                It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
                  What you want it on a actual cd? Right..well i guess just print out the cover art and cut it up and put it in a CD holder?
                  what he said

Comment

Another ?... Is it being released at midnight?

"Rap will never be the same as before..."

Comment

Working...
                    X