Best songs 2008-2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best songs 2008-2009

What's your favorite wayne song from post-C3/pre-IANAHB1? I'm making a Best of 2008-2009 mixtape. Only two conditions tho: 1- u can't pick "told y'all" cos that's too easy and almost everyone will pick that... And #2- it can't be from d3 or rebirth... Sessions are acceptable tho. I'm obsessed with that time period right now and want to make this mix as chosen by the lilwaynehq fans officially. Btw- try not to pick features unless tthey're truly life-changing! Thx

whip it is the best , beat , flow , lyrics , weezy on sizzurp !

Comment

Damn I'm Cold...Demolition 1&2....Love Me or Hate Me..30 minutes to NO...almost all of no ceilings..Death wish...last of a dying breed.... Haterz...I own it(soup/dinnertime)....Fix my hat ...Spit...Im going in solo version..My generation...No quitter...Blow my Mind...That's what niggas do...W.A.R......YM hospital...and these last few not sure if applicable...ignant shit...ransom...uptown...my darling baby...

And of course...I told y'all

I almost forgot one of my favorite verses...inkredible...
      Last edited by DaFinest; 05-13-2013, 03:48 AM.

Comment

You said try not to choose features unless they're life changing but this verse was too deep from Wayne to pass up on.

Comment

There is too many =/

Comment

Originally posted by DaFinest View Post
            I own it(soup/dinnertime)
            that came out in 2011 or 2012 didnt it?

and it aint life changing at all

Comment

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
              whip it is the best , beat , flow , lyrics , weezy on sizzurp !
              sorry bro, can't count "whip it", because it's not post-C3, it was recorded for C3 sessions. But I agree it is one of the sickest songs of its era. BY FAR! 6 mins plus of pure brilliance. it's the perfect blend of mixtape weezy and album weezy.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                that came out in 2011 or 2012 didnt it?

and it aint life changing at all
                It was meant to be on C3... I mean its not life changing but it just has something to it that has an epic aura...

Comment

yeahhh, ay man, yes, new orleans maniac

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                    What's your favorite wayne song from post-C3/pre-IANAHB1? I'm making a Best of 2008-2009 mixtape. Only two conditions tho: 1- u can't pick "told y'all" cos that's too easy and almost everyone will pick that... And #2- it can't be from d3 or rebirth... Sessions are acceptable tho. I'm obsessed with that time period right now and want to make this mix as chosen by the lilwaynehq fans officially. Btw- try not to pick features unless tthey're truly life-changing! Thx
                    Like everybody say there are too many but Drop the world,No ceilings,oh let's do it and Racks are very dope especially the last two for the flow

- - - Updated - - -

Like everybody say there are too many but Drop the world,No ceilings,oh let's do it and Racks are very dope especially the last two for the flow

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      yeahhh, ay man, yes, new orleans maniac
                      nice picks. i actually don't know "ay man"... gotta get me that one. btw- there's no doubt in my mind that weezy wrote gudda's verse in new orleans maniac! how can someone rap as HORRIBLY as gudda does on the demolitions (and elsewhere) and then spit a verse like that? in the same time period! not to mention, it sounds exactly like a weezy verse. just imagine wayne spittin that next time u hear it and you'll see what i mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Andrea-Weezy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Racks? wasn't that from sorry for the wait?!

Comment

nice picks. i actually don't know "ay man"... gotta get me that one. btw- there's no doubt in my mind that weezy wrote gudda's verse in new orleans maniac! how can someone rap as HORRIBLY as gudda does on the demolitions (and elsewhere) and then spit a verse like that? in the same time period! not to mention, it sounds exactly like a weezy verse. just imagine wayne spittin that next time u hear it and you'll see what i mean.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I've wronged to understand however that songs without racks right

Comment

Working...
                        X