Why people hate lil wayne so much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why people hate lil wayne so much

It's because people are jealous that their favorite rapper isn't as good as him... And the funny thing about the haters is that they are always the people who I see jamming out to him in their cars. Can you imagine that?
    The Drought Is Over 1-6
    0%
    The Dedication 1-4
    0%
    Tha Carter 1-4
    0%
    I Am Not A Human Being 1-2
    0%

completely necessary thread...

props

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Because he's known as the "Best Rapper Alive" and that pisses some people off. You can type "Best Rapper Alive" into google and only Wayne comes up pretty much.

It's not even that people hate him a lot, they just won't agree he's the best rapper alive.

Comment

The Drought is Over Series? That doesn't even make sense, people who "hate" Wayne haven't heard songs off of the The Drought is Over series. The people proly have never heard Mr. Carter let alone "Best Thing Yet" or "Operate On Me".
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Oh sorry, I should've clarified that the poll is unrelated to the topic. I was just asking people what their favorite series was as kinda a side note.

Comment

Lmao I was like the fuck this poll gotta do with the thread

Comment

People who hate him or say he sucks are ignorant to the fact that he was a tremendous work ethic which resulted in tons of great songs and the haters are mad because he is so successful. Fuck em!

Comment

Originally posted by nfs444 View Post
                Oh sorry, I should've clarified that the poll is unrelated to the topic. I was just asking people what their favorite series was as kinda a side note.
                why you put drought is over series and not da drought series??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

It's probably because of Lollipop and How to love, 70% percent of his radio friendly Lil Wayne songs are horrible. Let's be honest, all he does on Lollipop is cry on autotune, the song became a hit because of Static Major. (yeah i know other rappers use auto-tune aswell,but they're not as popular), plus it's a trend to jump on the bandwagon, just like everybody hates Bieber. Also his image is kind of annoying,skinny jeans and stuff like that. People don't know about his good music, they've only heard the singles.

Comment

because they dont like the fact that he has all these fans now and is worldwide

so they say he is a "sellout" or "sucks now"

Comment

probably because he is better than their favorite rapper and always will be

Comment

they all jelly and mad for weezys success

Comment

Working...
                        X