X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
    Damn then I voted for IANAHB series, and that is my most hated series

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to relate to music to like it, damn have u listened to Real Rap. One of my top 5 songs, and I can't relate to shit that he says
    Thats your opinion tho. Lil Wayne portrays someone who I want to be nothing like. That's just me tho. I'm not a bout the drug usage, party, shooting gun type life.
    His music does nothing but promote everything that I am against, so I don't really like it. I mean I diiiiid before trust me, thats why i joined these forums, but my whole perspective on life changed.

Songs like No quitter tho>>>

Comment

He went too far left with his style and career, so a lot of people just fell off of him.

Comment

Because they don't like the way he looks/dress and the way he raps.
        Basically cause he's only rapping about pussy, money, weed, codeine, and YMCMB...

And his last tweet in the memorial day was weird, idk if it's racist but fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Showiz View Post
          Because they don't like the way he looks/dress and the way he raps.
          Basically cause he's only rapping about pussy, money, weed, codeine, and YMCMB...

And his last tweet in the memorial day was weird, idk if it's racist but fuck it.

The negro tweet ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            The negro tweet ?

R you really a girl?

Comment

i just think right now it's cool to hate on lil wayne...just like when he was building all that hype towards tha carter III he was the only rapper who was talked about.

Comment

Working...
              X