Lil Wayne Phase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Phase

When will the Lil Wayne "Hate Phase" stop. I don't even think it has anything to do with his music tbh. Ive heard much worse rappers (Trinidad James, Chief Keef, Juelz Santana(good, but not better)), but they get more credit than Lil Wayne. When Kanye West wore a skirt and put teddy bears on his albums it was "eh", but wen Wayne wore leggings and chose to put a moth on his album cover it was . Its gotten to the point where if you rap an unheard Lil Wayne verse (I did 'Wit Me') ppl will say its nice until you say that Wayne said it. Can't even defend him cuz ppl don't understand lyrics (eg: real Gs move in silence like lasagna) Will the rest of his career be like this or is it a phase like wen everyone hated Justin Beiber?

People just like hating on Wayne and people who havent even bothered to look in to any music of Wayne will hop on the bandwagon of hating Weezy.

Comment

Hating Wayne Should Be a Crime ...
      Life Ain't Shit , But Bitches And Money

Comment

Naw Wayne buried his own grave... Signing people like Chanel West Coast & Paris Hilton the hate is only going to continue to rise.

Comment

Originally posted by Critic View Post
          When will the Lil Wayne "Hate Phase" stop. I don't even think it has anything to do with his music tbh. Ive heard much worse rappers (Trinidad James, Chief Keef, Juelz Santana(good, but not better)), but they get more credit than Lil Wayne. When Kanye West wore a skirt and put teddy bears on his albums it was "eh", but wen Wayne wore leggings and chose to put a moth on his album cover it was . Its gotten to the point where if you rap an unheard Lil Wayne verse (I did 'Wit Me') ppl will say its nice until you say that Wayne said it. Can't even defend him cuz ppl don't understand lyrics (eg: real Gs move in silence like lasagna) Will the rest of his career be like this or is it a phase like wen everyone hated Justin Beiber?
          I think it's funny when people call us conformists for liking Lil Wayne when it's actually the other way around. People are conformists for hating him. Enough said

Comment

who cares Wayne still winning, We still got Wayne's music, We still winning, haters sitting around hating, haters lost.

Comment

yep ^

who cares what anyone else thinks except for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Critic View Post
                maybe a minute after never, set your clocks.

Comment

It's kind of the cool thing online now to hate on Lil Wayne.

I've never met anyone in real life who hates on him like they do on the Internet =/

Comment

haters gon hate
                    just dont let them get to you or change your own opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Naw Wayne buried his own grave... Signing people like Chanel West Coast & Paris Hilton the hate is only going to continue to rise.
                      Cant blame the man for seeking out new money even tho about 90% of YM are jokes now.

Comment

This is gonna happen forever no matter what.

There won't be a day were everybody will just stop hating him. The fact that "if you hate lil Wayne then you know what hip hop is, and you are cool and not a fag" is just stuck on everybody's minds (especially in the Internet) means that even if Wayne rapped an dope unheard verse from 2007, now, people would think its whack no matter what.

But Wayne already proved himself to the world, already made his big millions and now he got big artists making him millions, so he shouldn't give a fuck.
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                        X