Fake Lil Wayne Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Lil Wayne Fans

If you complain about Wayne talking bout pussy and skateboarding all the time you are a fake fan. One because he has always talked about pussy he didn't just start talking about now. Two is that the only ones that complain about it are the people who consider themselves real fans but your are not. Real fans accept the artists for who they are Lil Wayne most likely has sex all the time and we know he skateboards all the time so what else is he supposed to talk about is he supposed to lie. Lastly there is no use and complaining about its not like he is gonna change that who he is. Nobody says french Montana talks about molly to much or wiz khalifa talks about smoke to much or snoop dog says d o double g too much. Shit most r&b singers talk about pussy in every song they just don't come out and say pussy. Forgive me for my ranting but Wayne just dropped a Bugatti freestyle and people are complaining about his pussy references already.

you should of put that paragraph in here - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...ayne-fans.html

Comment

I hate it when wayne talks about skateboarding and pussy all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Leylande View Post
        If you complain about Wayne talking bout pussy and skateboarding all the time you are a fake fan. One because he has always talked about pussy he didn't just start talking about now. Two is that the only ones that complain about it are the people who consider themselves real fans but your are not. Real fans accept the artists for who they are Lil Wayne most likely has sex all the time and we know he skateboards all the time so what else is he supposed to talk about is he supposed to lie. Lastly there is no use and complaining about its not like he is gonna change that who he is. Nobody says french Montana talks about molly to much or wiz khalifa talks about smoke to much or snoop dog says d o double g too much. Shit most r&b singers talk about pussy in every song they just don't come out and say pussy. Forgive me for my ranting but Wayne just dropped a Bugatti freestyle and people are complaining about his pussy references already.
        So 50% of people here technically are fake fans?

Comment

the only people hating on wayne and his pussy lines are people who cant get pussy

Comment

Yeah definately agree

Comment

Nothings wrong with skateboard lines imo, and he only had 2 pussy references in the song. Only reason I don't like excessive(30%+) pussy lines is cuz it messes up the vibe.
              I go from to then Im like until I go back to

Bugatti was nice tho, hope he make tracks like Burn (keep you vibing without awkward lines), but I can't think of much good beats from 2013 off the top of my head other than U.O.E.N.O.

Not a fake fan, but not all his songs are for me since he changed up his style#Wowzers
              That's like being a Drake fan, then he makes a song about killing babies. You might be a fan, but you probably won't like that song as much as his previous work since his old music is what made you a fan in the first place.

Comment

But why does he talk about guns and shooting people and killing when he dont do any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  the only people hating on wayne and his pussy lines are people who cant get pussy
                  Exactly

I listen to them songs at certain times lol, different times you need different songs!

Comment

It's all about how he raps about pussy all the time in almost every recent song, and the lines ain't even creative anymore. That's the fucked up part.

Let's say he changed the lines to something weedrelated. It would still be annoying as fuck in the same amount. Anything would.
                    Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                    Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                    She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                    Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                    I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                    I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

I'm a real fan =)

Comment

Us fake, awful, and unworthy wayne fans don't like how he picked up a skateboard in the first place. Also, tbh I don't feel as if you know what a fan is. I cannot stand when he talks about pussy and skateboarding, it imo is truly annoying af. It is repetitive, uncreative, and childish. Whereas when he has a wide range of shit to rap about such as his past life, dad, friends, being cocky, or everything else. I don't give a fuck because he is good at it. But his way of expressing sex is just stupid. I don't mind when he talks about pussy and shit in the past, but currently he is destroying the subject and he has started making many more rappers feel like any other subjects are taboo.
                        Originally posted by dametri426
                        nigga jay z lips are average size
                        Originally posted by Waynasite
                        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Working...
                        X