No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best was the 08 09 braids. mad fresh. he looks like a child these days with his baggy shorts and goofy hats and dreads.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Wayne needs to hear that new Kendrick verse next time he heads to the studio for D5. If he has any of that "I'm the best rapper alive" mentality left that verse would bring out the best in him.

nooo way that wayne era has passed a long time ago, dont do it to yourself!!!

Comment

• There is no way Wayne could fuck with that verse. Not now. I miss 2007 Wayne, man. He'd hit 'em with that Scarface flow. Like GODDAYUUUUMMMM!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
        There is no way Wayne could fuck with that verse. Not now. I miss 2007 Wayne, man. He'd hit 'em with that Scarface flow. Like GODDAYUUUUMMMM!!!!
        I wish niggas would've called Wayne out back then...

Comment

• Kendrick didnt even mention Tunes name in that verse so fucking disrespectful Wayne better go hard af for D5 to let k.dot know

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Wayne needs to hear that new Kendrick verse next time he heads to the studio for D5. If he has any of that "I'm the best rapper alive" mentality left that verse would bring out the best in him.
            Wayne would be like "I ain't mentioned on dere, I ain't gonna get involved. Boo, open up the roof door...lets go "
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
              You can share your info with us

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                my bad got you confused wit that bitch @Waq1,
                Still catching feelings? Grow the fuck up.

Anyway [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] watermark your cover when you drop it and I mean so a big one.

Comment

• Weezy is having fun with the Dedication serie. I don't think he's thinking competition while doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                    Lol who is this guy?
                    https://twitter.com/JackGambro
                    "Olly so thirsty for an official cover smh."

That's [MENTION=62830]rapitupdesign[/MENTION] if I'm not mistaking, didn't expect that..

Maybe because he wanted to make a. Collab D5 artwork with me and I didn't do it.

This is what he messaged me:

Here is my email. I think we should get it out there asap, i have my website & lots of other media. I gaurente it will be seen. Please send it when u can dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                      That's @rapitupdesign if I'm not mistaking, didn't expect that..

Maybe because he wanted to make a. Collab D5 artwork with me and I didn't do it.

This is what he messaged me:

Here is my email. I think we should get it out there asap, i have my website & lots of other media. I gaurente it will be seen. Please send it when u can dude.
                      too bad his cover is ass compared to yours lmao.

Comment

• Hopefully that kdot verse motivated him to start taking rap serious again because we all know if wayne really wanted to he could rap circles around these niggas. He just have the same mentality he had in 06/07

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                          There is no way Wayne could fuck with that verse. Not now. I miss 2007 Wayne, man. He'd hit 'em with that Scarface flow. Like GODDAYUUUUMMMM!!!!
                          Imagine Wayne spitting hard on these niggas with that Scarface flow

Like daaaaaym...

It was all a dream! *biggie flow* tho

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                          I wish niggas would've called Wayne out back then...
                          They did, and he would ether them with a couple of lines after they release full songs about him....like 50 cent for example lol..
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X