• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    I can see Wayne rapping over that Backseat Freestyle by Kendrick Lamar
    That would be sick if he did

Comment

• Hell yeah it would. But honestly I want him to rap over Gucci manes Traphouse 3 song with rozay

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
        well thanks alot asshole
        lmaoooo wthh

Comment

• Originally posted by markomaxx View Post
          Well, He said it was his link, it's his job, he does it to get money

And did you change my name when you quoted me?
          aight.
          And no i didnt

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
            But the problem is dj drama said " sooner then you think" we'll Its been almost 3 months so I could understand why some people are pissed. On top of that they didn't even give us any news the last few months ontop of them saying " sooner then you think" which is like a slap in the face to the fans. If you can't follow through with ur words at least release news ya know? So when wayne tweeted " 10 days" obvs everyone got excited but its quiet again no news. All we know is that the mixtape is pretty much done and could come out anytime between a week or 2.
            what everyone is ignoring is the fact dedications come after carter albums.. carter 5 is a few years away at the earlierst...
            meaning..if he kept the pattern... it'd be years away.. so even if they drop it the day before c5 its still sooner than we think in all honesty.. but they'd never do such a thing lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
              "ORRRRR" because I critique music based on the quality and not complete unbias fandom. If Wayne drops a good verse, I show love. Indiscriminate system of criteria which would render the time period material of his released impertinent to how well something of his is executed. Contemporary or vintage. Just saying. It just so happens that he's not as consistent as he used to be. But that happens when you've accumulated accolades of his stature and begin to rest on your laurels. I can't be mad at him for that personally. Regression is supposed to happen at some point. Look at Kanye. He's proof. And his catalog had a great run.
              I can agree with this. I just don't jump around the forums saying how sorry he is like most of yaw be doing tho. He still puts out shit I like, even if it doesn't compare to what he did. That's a pretty high ass bar tho. Even the "best" today *cough*kendrick*cough* can't reach it. To me that doesn't make him complete trash tho. Just means he was too damn good and a young ass age.

He's understandably burnt out. He put out too much music too quick. But I still find him more entertaining than most folks.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Who said that tape will drop on september 1-5? He is right.. Thats tha best time for dropping mixtape. It will be one week after Juicy J's album and week before 2 Chainz album.

Comment

• Wayne should come completely out of left field and make D5 an R&B mixtape

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                    "ORRRRR" because I critique music based on the quality and not complete unbias fandom. If Wayne drops a good verse, I show love. Indiscriminate system of criteria which would render the time period material of his released impertinent to how well something of his is executed. Contemporary or vintage. Just saying. It just so happens that he's not as consistent as he used to be. But that happens when you've accumulated accolades of his stature and begin to rest on your laurels. I can't be mad at him for that personally. Regression is supposed to happen at some point. Look at Kanye. He's proof. And his catalog had a great run.
                    What's some of Wayne's recent work do you like then? Just wondering.
                    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• I really hope he does a Versace remix. I can see him shittin all over that
                      FREE FLOW
                      TOP 6 FAV
                      -
                      LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• What if Wayne releases the cover today then surprises us with the mixtape Saturday that's why they where so quiet ? Haha or he releases everything at once what would be your reaction ?

But tbh I think we might get a song Saturday just like last year

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                          What if Wayne releases the cover today then surprises us with the mixtape Saturday that's why they where so quiet ? Haha or he releases everything at once what would be your reaction ?

But tbh I think we might get a song Saturday just like last year
                          it's unbelievable how often you stated, you are hoping/expecting he would release the cover/tracklist/date/a song on such and such day.. just chill

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
                          X