Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    Yeezus sure doesn't sound like a full album
    theres going to be 4 more songs on the deluxe

Comment

• 20 pages, what the fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        Since you wanted a legit poll in the Rebirth/Yeezus thread from slumz.boxden here's one about Born Sinner vs Yeezus... Check the poll at the bottom.

So we know its coming... Yeezus vs Born Sinner - Page 2
        Do you wanna start the Yeezus vs Rebirth thread there or should I?

Comment

• U.O.E.N.O
          Fuckin' Problems

Those 2 beats better be on D5!!

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
            U.O.E.N.O
            Fuckin' Problems

Those 2 beats better be on D5!!
            Dont know about Fuckin Problems but UOENO will defo be on D5 i think
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
              We should all Tweet: "@DjDrama Niqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquh wtfff Fuckin' Problems better best be on dat tape doeeeeeeee"

Comment

• my guns up in yo head uoeno ,
                i fuck a bitch tonight , you already know
                skatin till im dead niqqa , huh , uoeno

i can see it comin!

Comment

• D5 will definitely be better than D4

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                    He might be on the official remix

Comment

• I pray to the Cash Money Gods that he takes his sweet time on this, no need to rush it out, we ain't expect anything, we don't need anything .. Just god damned take your sweet time on it and show us something at least better than S4TW, D4 and parts of C4 and IANAHB2. I ain't look for anything like C3/No Ceilings - just something that has a small dose of effort put into it..

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                        I pray to the Cash Money Gods that he takes his sweet time on this, no need to rush it out, we ain't expect anything, we don't need anything .. Just god damned take your sweet time on it and show us something at least better than S4TW, D4 and parts of C4 and IANAHB2. I ain't look for anything like C3/No Ceilings - just something that has a small dose of effort put into it..

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                          I pray to the Cash Money Gods that he takes his sweet time on this, no need to rush it out, we ain't expect anything, we don't need anything .. Just god damned take your sweet time on it and show us something at least better than S4TW, D4 and parts of C4 and IANAHB2. I ain't look for anything like C3/No Ceilings - just something that has a small dose of effort put into it..
                          S4TW went hard nigga

Comment

Working...
                          X