No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yall think it's kind of suspicious nobody in Wayne's camp is saying anything to hype up Dedication 5? I mean remember last year for D4? All the pushbacks, tweets, "No Lie" and that trailer? I'm keeping my hopes as low as possible but I think Wayne is up to something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Phil View Post
      Yall think it's kind of suspicious nobody in Wayne's camp is saying anything to hype up Dedication 5? I mean remember last year for D4? All the pushbacks, tweets, "No Lie" and that trailer? I'm keeping my hopes as low as possible but I think Wayne is up to something?

Hope not.

Comment

• Why would they hype up mixtape? It's free.
        And it's Wayne, people already know about this. It will get million of downloads and will crash datpiff and other websites premiering it..

About the quality.. I hope he picked better beats than on D4.. I only liked like 4 songs from that tape..
        It was a solid tape but not my style, not what I like to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Phil View Post
          Yall think it's kind of suspicious nobody in Wayne's camp is saying anything to hype up Dedication 5? I mean remember last year for D4? All the pushbacks, tweets, "No Lie" and that trailer? I'm keeping my hopes as low as possible but I think Wayne is up to something?
          probably delayed so he can make it better, considerimg he tweeted about not being nominated, he might of decided needs to work on it better

Comment

• For the people that liked my last D4 artwork a year ago, I changed it to D5 if you want it

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
              For the people that liked my last D4 artwork a year ago, I changed it to D5 if you want it

Dope as always pleiboi

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                For the people that liked my last D4 artwork a year ago, I changed it to D5 if you want it

I have OCD and those 3 letters in the text are fuckin' destroying me
                But dope cover!

Comment

• Just realized I'm fucked. I got to work at 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by JarvisDaMex View Post
                    Just realized I'm fucked. I got to work at 5.

Sucks for you pleiboi.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                      Sucks for you pleiboi.
                      Yea and I don't get off til midnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        Why would they hype up mixtape? It's free.
                        And it's Wayne, people already know about this. It will get million of downloads and will crash datpiff and other websites premiering it..

About the quality.. I hope he picked better beats than on D4.. I only liked like 4 songs from that tape..
                        It was a solid tape but not my style, not what I like to hear.
                        so if mixtapes are free they don't need hyping up lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by JarvisDaMex View Post
                          Yea and I don't get off til midnight.

Damn, You'll just have to wait.

Comment

Working...
                          X