No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yall saying the trailer is shit/bad don't realize that it wasn't even official.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
      What's so bad about this trailer? Raised my hype a lil bit. And it's nothing official
      I ain't think it was bad either.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• all the trailer did was make me want to watch the carter doc again lol.

Comment

• i dont think it was the official trailer, they prolly drop the trailer on datpiff

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
            Niggas know damn well most AutoTunechi is booty. I hated D3 because of it. If the mixtape had nothing but a bunch of Demolition Freestyles, it would have been classic. Not all AutoTunechi can be "No Quitter, Go Getter".
            But Wayne murked:

Dedication 3
            Bang Bang
            Ain't I
            The Other Side
            etc.

Wayne went in on his D3 verses (aside from maybe like 2-3 tracks). I just didn't like all of the features even tho he used it as promotion for his label.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
              What's so bad about this trailer? Raised my hype a lil bit. And it's nothing official
              People just want the best shit they can't think off to happen...

its just a trailer made by livemixtape or some shit...lol
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                Niggas know damn well most AutoTunechi is booty. I hated D3 because of it. If the mixtape had nothing but a bunch of Demolition Freestyles, it would have been classic. Not all AutoTunechi can be "No Quitter, Go Getter".
                i disagree with this more than you can even imagine. you hated d3 cuz of the autotune? really? i hated d3 cuz of all the features and not being able to hear wayne on autotune even more. he's gotten a LOT better with it since d3 but regardless it still sounded dope on it. and if you're gonna compare all of his autotune songs to go getter then that's whack because that song isn't even that great compared to the rest of his autotuned shit.

Comment

• i disagree with this more than you can even imagine. you hated d3 cuz of the autotune? really? i hated d3 cuz of all the features and not being able to hear wayne on autotune even more. he's gotten a LOT better with it since d3 but regardless it still sounded dope on it. and if you're gonna compare all of his autotune songs to go getter then that's whack because that song isn't even that great compared to the rest of his autotuned shit.
                  dope signature bro!
                  [MENTION=82476]TrukDaWurl77[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                    But Wayne murked:

Dedication 3
                    Bang Bang
                    Ain't I
                    The Other Side
                    etc.

Wayne went in on his D3 verses (aside from maybe like 2-3 tracks). I just didn't like all of the features even tho he used it as promotion for his label.
                    Bang especially, i love that track, but when i think its gudda comes in... well...

Comment

• He really just said "No Quitter, Go Getter" isn't amongst his best Autotuned tracks. I've heard it all, now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisHurst View Post
                        dope signature bro!
                        @TrukDaWurl77
                        thanks dude! i like yours even better tho tbh lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                        He really just said "No Quitter, Go Getter" isn't amongst his best Autotuned tracks. I've heard it all, now.
                        have you not heard told yall? id rather listen to told yall a million times over before i listened to go getter 2 times in the same day. that shit gets old quick. not sayin its not good, just not my favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                          i disagree with this more than you can even imagine. you hated d3 cuz of the autotune? really? i hated d3 cuz of all the features and not being able to hear wayne on autotune even more. he's gotten a LOT better with it since d3 but regardless it still sounded dope on it. and if you're gonna compare all of his autotune songs to go getter then that's whack because that song isn't even that great compared to the rest of his autotuned shit.
                          Did this guy just say No Quitter Go Getter isn't even that great?

Comment

Working...
                          X