Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
    No lol.

I got a few confirmed tracks, I'm curious if they gonna send the whole tracklist or they gon' let someone else make it or something idk.
    Maybe they realized that having a back cover to a mixtape is just dumb in the first place? lmao.. Like no one honestly needs a back cover.. You could write the tracks down in notepad and take a pic of it and i'd be coo i just want the music lol

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      No lol.

I got a few confirmed tracks, I'm curious if they gonna send the whole tracklist or they gon' let someone else make it or something idk.
      Maybe the tracklist is only 11 tracks Olly

Comment

• someone needs to make one of those game of thrones memes again saying 'brace yourselves lilwaynehq, dedication 5 is about to drop'

Comment

• Originally posted by Tadaking15 View Post
          Maybe the tracklist is only 11 tracks Olly
          No way lmao

Comment

• Looking like a pushback unless they send him the tracklist tonite.... Think about it... No tweets from YM. Mixtape intro wasent even done 2 days ago. Dj drama needs to do his part. Wayne has a concert tonite.... They have been waiting all week for the tracklist to be sent to them......

I really hope they don't push it back tmrw last minute...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              someone needs to make one of those game of thrones memes again saying 'brace yourselves lilwaynehq, dedication 5 is about to drop'

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                Well the snippet is already in a good quality though 320 Kpbs.
                but i want better quality

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                  Looking like a pushback unless they send him the tracklist tonite.... Think about it... No tweets from YM. Mixtape intro wasent even done 2 days ago. Dj drama needs to do his part. Wayne has a concert tonite.... They have been waiting all week for the tracklist to be sent to them......

People are tweeting about it .. YM.... The intro probably take the weeknd 1 min to do .. Where did anyone see DJ DRAMA hasn't tagged it yet? Proof of that? Fuck waynes concert .. IDGAF D5!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                    Looking like a pushback unless they send him the tracklist tonite.... Think about it... No tweets from YM. Mixtape intro wasent even done 2 days ago. Dj drama needs to do his part. Wayne has a concert tonite.... They have been waiting all week for the tracklist to be sent to them......

It takes literally 2 minutes to add text to the back cover (which he has already made). So no it's not getting pushed back if they don't send him the tracklist tonight. Silly comment. Plus like Olly said he doesn't even know if they are just gonna get someone else to do something quick for the back cover or they might not even do one at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      but i want better quality

Sorry, best quality out.

Comment

• Originally posted by kuzz View Post
                        it takes literally 2 minutes to add text to the back cover (which he has already made). So no it's not getting pushed back if they don't send him the tracklist tonight. Silly comment. Plus like olly said he doesn't even know if they are just gonna get someone else to do something quick for the back cover or they might not even do one at all.
                        thissssssss!

Comment

• bumpin d4 right now.....cant wait for this shit DDDDD tooooo hyped right now, great birthday gift from wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X