No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did that guy on instagram/twitter that previewed that dope d5 cover and said ym wouldn't use it ever release the full version?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Uhh what time do we usually get the TRAK LISST??? Prayin to fuck that we get atleast 12 songs and atleast 3 skits!!

Comment

• mothaphucka , 10 more hours , at 11 P.M (GMT+2) i will have it in my ears
        where is the pre-steam though? or a tracklist to get us hyped??

Comment

• 9 Hours n 41 MINUTES LEFT?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
            Uhh what time do we usually get the TRAK LISST??? Prayin to fuck that we get atleast 12 songs and atleast 3 skits!!
            Well the tracklist for D4 came out a couple hours before it was released so i guess there doing the same with this one
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

• anybody tweeted yet ?
              TYBG

Comment

• Only 8 hours to the pre-stream!

Comment

• REMINDER! If you haven't already signed up for the pre-Stream, do it now!!!! They aren't allowing ppl to sign up after noon est!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                    mothaphucka , 10 more hours , at 11 P.M (GMT+2) i will have it in my ears
                    where is the pre-steam though? or a tracklist to get us hyped??
                    Same here

Comment

• Welp finna start bumpin me some C4, D4 & IANAHB2 til this drops

Amen, Don't Like & Same Damn Tune >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        One of the guys who heard D5 said this is more or less the tracklist.

Doesn't look right to me, unless he's scrapped songs and added new ones...

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                          Doesn't look right to me, unless he's scrapped songs and added new ones...
                          Which ones or how many (probably better for you for not getting in trouble) are 100% not on the tape from what you have been given?

Comment

Working...
                          X