• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      well its officially august 31st.....happy birthday to me
      happy birthday!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        yea but what if drama is busy right now

he might not be on cali timezone

- - - Updated - - -

nah if he is on cali timezone too it should only take him 10 mins really

Drama ain't busy. this is one of his biggest projects, this is his top priority. Wayne's stage time is like a little over an hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          yea but what if drama is busy right now

he might not be on cali timezone

- - - Updated - - -

nah if he is on cali timezone too it should only take him 10 mins really
          Really? Fuck my life do I stay up don't I? I still think they ain't gonna just drop it I feel like they still gonna do a pre-stream and shit so they will put datpiff up to a couple of hours again, give it to the people 1 hour before release as stream...

I'm tired... I'm getting grumpy...

Comment

• Just got off work and dont want to look through a bunch of pages. Anyone care to give me a quick run down of whats going on please

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
              Drama ain't busy. this is one of his biggest projects, this is his top priority. Wayne's stage time is like a little over an hour.
              i dunno i feel its too late to drop it now

they will wanna drop it at 5pm est on another day

cause thats when everyone is awake and shit

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                we gettin' it tonight.
                I doubt it, maybe the morning, Drama still gotta tag it up, mix, & stuff... *I'll be getting high off mary in the meantime

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
                "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
                - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
                sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Really? Fuck my life do I stay up don't I? I still think they ain't gonna just drop it I feel like they still gonna do a pre-stream and shit so they will put datpiff up to a couple of hours again, give it to the people 1 hour before release as stream...

go on to bed. cause it's gonna be a while even if it does come, and being grumpy won't help you get the full affect of the tape. rest up homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post

wayne said 'gimme a min' in his tweet too

Comment

• Originally posted by thacarter4 View Post
                      Just got off work and dont want to look through a bunch of pages. Anyone care to give me a quick run down of whats going on please
                      wayne decided to add on a new song (control presumably), and mixtape has been pushed back to an unknown time and date

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                        well its officially august 31st.....happy birthday to me
                        happy birthday! (eh)

Comment

• I'ma be up for a bit, its only 9 PM over here, i'm thinking they gonna do a 12 AM release.

Comment

Working...
                          X