Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shaolinmonk06 View Post
    Well if you can take it down then you can put it back up with a new countdown.
    but it has to do something with d5 cause all other pages are viewable.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
      Nah brah mine isn't working either, when i click the banner it just reloads Datpiffs homepage, and same thing happens when i add "d5' or "dedication5" at the end of the datpiff .com url. "datpiff .com/d5", just goes directly back to the datpiff homepage. And yes i realize i have a space there, didn't want to link datpiff on here.

Because earlier the URL was "datpiff .com/d5" after you clicked the banner. They''re doing something with the tape. My personal opinion is that they're uploading it. Adding a new timer wouldn't require that.
      Mmhm logic....

Comment

• Everyone go to bed or jack off if its day time will u at. Wayne and there camp is probably sleeping Its 4 am where there at. Don't expect the tape till tmrw night or a update. Nothing's happening for 5-10 hours so chill I usually check the blog every morning to skip reading 50 pages but its more hype and excitement so ill be reading you're posts in the morning! Pce guys

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
          Nah brah mine isn't working either, when i click the banner it just reloads Datpiffs homepage, and same thing happens when i add "d5' or "dedication5" at the end of the datpiff .com url. "datpiff .com/d5", just goes directly back to the datpiff homepage. And yes i realize i have a space there, didn't want to link datpiff on here.

Because earlier the URL was "datpiff .com/d5" after you clicked the banner. They''re doing something with the tape. My personal opinion is that they're uploading it. Adding a new timer wouldn't require that.
          the d5 page was taken down like 3 hours ago, no way something takes so lng

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            but it has to do something with d5 cause all other pages are viewable.
            If they were jus tryna fix something it would be back up by now.

I think they took the page down cause people were spamming the fuck outta the comment section. They were over 30k the last time I looked.

Comment

• i hate lwhq app af!! its legging as hell!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dletender View Post
                Hurray for dial-up!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dletender View Post
                  Well then what else would they be doing? If they're uploading the tape, they'd also have to switch the whole pre-stream shit and al the graphics around it because it would just be released. But you are right in a sense, they're obviously doing something regarding the tape. Also taking the page down then putting it up should help a little with crashes. Idk what the reason is, but they have to be doing something with the tape.

Comment

• Glad i went to bed... Wake up and nothing here! In fact less progress than when I went to bed, mack tweeting something about a last verse for D5 and the datpiff d5 page not even up anymore they really fucked us on this one. I wonder if we will find out what song/s he has recorded and added so we can find out it it was worth waiting for them....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      Glad i went to bed... Wake up and nothing here! In fact less progress than when I went to bed, mack tweeting something about a last verse for D5 and the datpiff d5 page not even up anymore they really fucked us on this one. I wonder if we will find out what song/s he has recorded and added so we can find out it it was worth waiting for them....
                      drama,tez,mack and wayne r probably sleeping like little babys they dont giv a fuck about us

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Before I sleep. Real Danny or fake? It was bolded in red

Wayne is doing his last verse in levels�.so be ready the mixtape will drop at any minute. Shout out to my nikka Don 4 nt sleeping 4 the past 2 days!!!! Dats Love!!

by Danny M on Aug 31, 2013 at 5:31 am

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          Glad i went to bed... Wake up and nothing here! In fact less progress than when I went to bed, mack tweeting something about a last verse for D5 and the datpiff d5 page not even up anymore they really fucked us on this one. I wonder if we will find out what song/s he has recorded and added so we can find out it it was worth waiting for them....
                          Mack posted a video of Wayne recording the last verse tho..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                          Before I sleep. Real Danny or fake? It was bolded in red

Wayne is doing his last verse in levels….so be ready the mixtape will drop at any minute. Shout out to my nikka Don 4 nt sleeping 4 the past 2 days!!!! Dats Love!!

by Danny M on Aug 31, 2013 at 5:31 am
                          Fake

Why pick on somebody helpless
                          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                          X