No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol im sorry, just woke up in a new bugat.. bed.

Comment

• It's coming on Monday. Mark my words.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
        lol im sorry, just woke up in a new bugat.. bed.
        so I guess they didn't send you anything, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Until it drops.

I think it's because of just how much Wayne fucked shit up in the rap game. He effected it so much that no matter how much music he releases that isn't up to the standard of his prime whenever something like this drops all the old fans come crawling back in high hopes he is gonna pull off some crazy shit. Then they hear it's not what they wanted it to be and then they go back to slating the shit out of him.
          That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! I've said it a million times people just need to listen to his project without expectations. They will always be let down if they keep expecting the old Wayne. Everyone needs to accept the fact the prime Wayne is never coming back. Accept him for the artist he is now.
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
            The hype is unreal.
            this is nothing bruh lol

Comment

• Any news? Haven't been on for like 10 hours... Smh at wayne

and a big fuck u to [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] for not tellin shit im so excited

Comment

• Wayne need to switch his flow up. That snippet shows no signs of improvement or decline. Just Tune as we know him for the past 3 years
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                  this is nothing bruh lol
                  foh with that negativity in every thread goddamn

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Fuck imma be pissed if we dont get this this by 2pm

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                      Any news? Haven't been on for like 10 hours... Smh at wayne

and a big fuck u to @OllyCarterz for not tellin shit im so excited
                      mack maine released a snippet

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                        foh with that negativity in every thread goddamn

wtf gtfo forum police lol

im saying this hype is nothing compared to like c4

Comment

• Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
                          That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! I've said it a million times people just need to listen to his project without expectations. They will always be let down if they keep expecting the old Wayne. Everyone needs to accept the fact the prime Wayne is never coming back. Accept him for the artist he is now.
                          Shows just how powerful he was though... That people know he was that much of a monster they continue to go through life with that faith that he will be able to do something like again, and keep downloading his new projects every time lol! Maybe that's the actual problem, maybe if he weren't getting much attention he'd put in more effort eventually and try get back to that. Many theories and the fact is nobody actually knows what Wayne thinks and what he is gonna do or what he is gonna put out bla bla bla. People just need to get over it and accept whatever music he puts out.

Comment

Working...
                          X