No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stylist for Wayne just said replied to someone on twitter saying : [MENTION=84395]yooo[/MENTION]marisa: "@SethLeeNewcomb: [MENTION=84395]yooo[/MENTION]marisa what time will it drop.?!"I believe this evening"

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
      fuck yea dude i almost did for ianahb2 but i was out like 15 minutes after it leaked so i said fuckit and just stayed. i work at price chopper my dude...i could just walk out .

Your crazy man

Comment

• any news last hour?

Comment

• Don't wanna be negative... But no tweets from drama... To me it's fake

Comment

• well i plan on going for sleep , if you're going to release it do it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww or drop sorry for the wait ii

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              Wow I work all day tomorrow. Expected to come home from this game to see the mixtape up but justs wow
              Originally posted by rbm5001 View Post
              The stylist for Wayne just said replied to someone on twitter saying : [MENTION=84395]yooo[/MENTION]marisa: "@SethLeeNewcomb: [MENTION=84395]yooo[/MENTION]marisa what time will it drop.?!"I believe this evening"

Comment

• More chance of Lil Wayne wearing leopard print jeggings before D5 drops tonig.... Oh Wait
                R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                  When is this shit dropping?!

I just seen the comment on Datpiff and they said that drama was sending it to them, and they would upload it in 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by rbm5001 View Post
                    The stylist for Wayne just said replied to someone on twitter saying : @yooomarisa: "@SethLeeNewcomb: @yooomarisa what time will it drop.?!"I believe this evening"

Comment

• lvwytemike 2 minutes ago

yall saw the admin say 5 minutes right>?

Share ›

Comment

• Originally posted by elist777 View Post
                        #dontbelievethehype

I just seen the comment on Datpiff and it stood out from the rest, with an "Administrator" tag on it. so who knows

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                          I just seen the comment on Datpiff and they said that drama was sending it to them, and they would upload it in 10 minutes.
                          Not real.
                          Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Working...
                          X