• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
    They don't want to say anything yet.
    oh fuck you needed screenshots right i can do them rn/tonight

Comment

• Tyree (aka dj drama) long face ass keep playing games man. This shit can't take this long I could've done tagged the tape 5 times by now and been put it out. It doesn't take this long lets be honest ymcmb gets hardons making people wait. I'm bout to go to the pines....find tyree....knock his sorry loud mouth ass out....then steal his laptop and post the damn tape if this mfer don't come on with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Akaash View Post
        I think about 3 hours

If he got the tape when wayne sent it to him and he started working on it, he should have already been finished, i don't see why he won't drop it.

Comment

• Drama is a prick tbh I'm going to watch a movie better have some fucking tweets from this shithead soon . Good luck guys

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
            oh fuck you needed screenshots right i can do them rn/tonight

Damn i forgot about that, what were the screenshots for?, I forgot. lol

Comment

• DJ Drama gonna get killed at his show tonight if he doesn't drop this..

Comment

• Originally posted by whoishchris View Post
                Tyree (aka dj drama) long face ass keep playing games man. This shit can't take this long I could've done tagged the tape 5 times by now and been put it out. It doesn't take this long lets be honest ymcmb gets hardons making people wait. I'm bout to go to the pines....find tyree....knock his sorry loud mouth ass out....then steal his laptop and post the damn tape if this mfer don't come on with it

Comment

If he got the tape when wayne sent it to him and he started working on it, he should have already been finished, i don't see why he won't drop it.
                  Well 7 hours ago he was asking for a studio

Comment

Upload to datpiff at 9? When he makes a appearance ? And he looks like a dumbass wearing his stupid hats don't suit him look like a fucking ape

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      DJ Drama gonna get killed at his show tonight if he doesn't drop this..

R.I.P my nigga Drama.

Comment

• banger already confirmed that a track list will not be publicly released prior to the tape's release.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          DJ Drama gonna get killed at his show tonight if he doesn't drop this..
                          Tweet that to him

Comment

Working...
                          X