Comment

• Looks like I woke up in time

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
          go away and never come back again

da drought 3 and carter 2 is all thats needed to be said

kdot aint touching those
          yea section 80 and gkmc better than both of those. even he use to idolize wayne and now he realized he's trash and thats why he didnt mention him on control. i still love wayne. hes the dude u listen to at partys and when u just wanna chill. nothing wrong wit that bro. i love weezy.

Comment

• so wait...I'm confused..do you get to steam it 30 minutes before released then dl it at 15 minutes or just stream it at 15 minutes?

Comment

• Competition=Control
              would be amazing!!

Comment

• Ouuuu Yeaaaaah baby. I just woke up and saw tracklist.... Im fuckin excited and im ready for tha tape!!! Looks like Weezy F Baby came back!!!

Comment

• Alright well to the people who are pre streaming enjoy! I'm waiting till 12! And I don't wanna see quotes or anything about it hahaha so pce niggassss

Comment

• Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
                    Numbers don't lie that's all I gotta say. It don't matter who bought Carter III but it sold A Milli. And if you bring Hov into the convo on that MCHG shit it don't count because that was bought by a company not different people.
                    i dont give a shit about numbers. substance and content over how much an album sells.

Comment

• Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
                      Competition=Control
                      would be amazing!!
                      only an interlude

Comment

• I'm so happy Vado gettin' shine, fam. That nigga goes hard. MOST HAAAAAATEDDDDDD!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sai93 View Post
                          yea section 80 and gkmc better than both of those. even he use to idolize wayne and now he realized he's trash and thats why he didnt mention him on control. i still love wayne. hes the dude u listen to at partys and when u just wanna chill. nothing wrong wit that bro. i love weezy.
                          lol bro im not gonna turn this thread into wayne vs kendrick cause we know whos better overall. kendricks hot for the moment.

anyway this shits about d5 i could care less about kendrick atm tbh

Comment

Working...
                          X