Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK THIS!!!!!! Its almost 3am and my eyes are failing me! I'm going to bed
    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• omfg they didnt just add another fucking hour! come on now!

Comment

• Im expecting the stream at 3 tbh wait 20 more min to be safe

Comment

• That's it, man. They full of it. Constantly pushing fucking buttons. I bet this tape gon' suck ass. Testing my patience, fam.

Comment

• I think it's 'cause of the app,they're updating it now and that's why we fucking wait

Comment

• They added an hour so they can set up a proper pre stream. Fucking idiots how hard is it to get the music right it's almost 12 here I'm tired :baby

Ppl who are on the east coast can't wait... I have a feeling they might push this back till tmrw getting too late for a release

Then again it's you're typical one hour pushback

Comment

• this shit better be a large file meaning it better be 320kbps, unlike D4!

Comment

• datpiff added another hour on the home page, but on my stream it says 17 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                    That's it, man. They full of it. Constantly pushing fucking buttons. I bet this tape gon' suck ass. Testing my patience, fam.
                    you've been in this thread the past hour saying how great its gonna be and blah blah blah

now it gets pushed back an hour and its all of a sudden gonna suck ass?

Comment

• im on the east coast, fuck it, I know its coming tonight, theres no way I can go to sleep!birdman-cap.png

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                        That's it, man. They full of it. Constantly pushing fucking buttons. I bet this tape gon' suck ass. Testing my patience, fam.
                        lmao son just a while back you were saying how you had a huge feeling this shit will be great, keep that hype up

cause the way you worded your post just showed what kind of Wayne fan you are

nigga doesnt have d5 in his possession anymore and gives us 29 tracks then you say 'i bet this gon suck ass'

chill fam.

Comment

• For once, the time zone difference is in my favor Have fun going to bed y'all
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X