No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is it cut like this and it has songs at the beginning of other songs ?
    i don't care much , but later i will like to play songs (e.g: new slaves) alone and i won't be able

Comment

• i think they fixing it....the mixtape is down again

i hope soo

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        Listened to the whole tape, all the songs went over my head really, it was nothing new to me in my opinion, just new metaphors same rap content.

I wish I shared the same excitement as you guys, I just dont feel it no more for music lol, not saying nothing bad about wayne or nuthing, its just me and my mind,

before when a new album came out from wayne, j cole, lupe I was all like

now im all like

Im kinda with ya
        but what annoys me more is:
        D5<<<<<<<<<<<<< D4
        and i fucked with D4 heavy for easily a good few months
        maybe im just not enjoyin wayne type music

Comment

• live life is a damn good track! this shits fire!

Comment

• some nigga in this forum needa fix all the songs man, you guys are always cutting people out and shit of songs you could cut and paste too naw?

Comment

• You Song is good as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                he lowkey went in too

You right, he's improved a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  Listened to the whole tape, all the songs went over my head really, it was nothing new to me in my opinion, just new metaphors same rap content.

I wish I shared the same excitement as you guys, I just dont feel it no more for music lol, not saying nothing bad about wayne or nuthing, its just me and my mind,

before when a new album came out from wayne, j cole, lupe I was all like

now im all like

that's because you weren't a brainwashed insane dude tryna make random people on the internet believe in illuminati, god and whatever other bullshit u talk about all the time before when you used to enjoy music..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
                    Im kinda with ya
                    but what annoys me more is:
                    D5<<<<<<<<<<<<< D4
                    and i fucked with D4 heavy for easily a good few months
                    maybe im just not enjoyin wayne type music
                    Tf get out

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• After one listen, 5.5/10

Comment

• hhh the scarface reffernces in new slaves>>>>

Comment

• Haha Drama crying like a bitch now cos people probably complaining at him for mixing the skits with tracks... that guy must hate it when he gotta do a tape with Tune now.

Comment

Working...
                          X