Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
    Tell me a song where Wayne is not drugged up and kills completely from the past 3 years? I can only think of Paradice
    Burn & Trigger Finger, he killed lots of features too, but those 2 are my fav Wayne tracks from within the last year

Comment

Originally posted by Kushed God View Post
      Nahhh. D4 came out last summer, that was over a year after C4 dropped. And we still don't got C5.
      True =/

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
        Before I heard the song, I thought he was going to say I woke up in a new pussy. I can tell this is going to be just like D4
        Me Too. Also WTF Is A Punani? Is That His Excuse To Make Pussy Sound Like Bugatti?

EDIT: Nevermind Apparently It Is A Legit Word for Vagina...Really Wayne?
        RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Originally posted by jmbandit View Post
          Me Too. Also WTF Is A Punani? Is That His Excuse To Make Pussy Sound Like Bugatti?

It's what they call a vagina in Jamaican

Comment

Originally posted by jmbandit View Post

you just mad cause you have never woken up in some pussy

but foreal in the bugatti song when wayne says he almost died, i wonder if he is talking about his seizures or shooting himself?

Comment

Im not really hyped, dunno why..
              I believe it wont be as good as dedication 4.

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

OP started thread off a terrible way, but i give him props for getting stickied.

And i think the song is dope, hope the rest of D5 is like this!

Comment

Buggatti Remix - Lil Wayne Ft Boo (Dedication 5) NEW 2013 - YouTube First D5 SONG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xxtforkxx View Post

Damn bro!, you got that exclusive shit!

Comment

There is no epic-ness behind this project because he JUST released a mixtape of the same series not too long ago. He is the SAME person he was during D4 as he will during D5 and that will make it feel like D4 Pt. 2 to be honest. The changes between these mixtapes should be drastic, like D2 to D3 was, and D3 to D4; he was WAY different from tape to tape. They all capture moments in his history, and D5 won't do that. I'm not hyped and this isn't a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by nfs444 View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7194[/ATTACH]

First leak from the project - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/dow...-feat-boo.html

Thoughts???
                        My opinion is that could be a greeat mixtape,listen to Bugatti there is a time where he goes crazy wit the flow,I liked and I hope that in the all the songs he'll go very crazy,real hard for now shout out to Bugatti

Comment

keen for this. hoping for uoeno freestyle.

Comment

Working...
                          X