Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far...

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
      Heyyeah. Wayne was kinda serious wit dat tweet. Shoulda jus left Bugatti off tbh. We already had it and shit
      He truly came thru with it on this tape. Only songs that aren't on par with the rest of the tape are Before Tune Gets Back & Bugatti, i'm only on UOENO so far doe.

Comment

• Still got that rock...

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
          Uh oh, poverty fuckwitmeyouknowigotit beat

Comment

He truly came thru with it on this tape. Only songs that aren't on par with the rest of the tape are Before Tune Gets Back & Bugatti, i'm only on UOENO so far doe.
            Cream gon fuck you up

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
              Cream gon fuck you up
              It just turned on

Comment

• Are there any of these beats witch are Weezy�s own? I Mean live life an so on?
                Dark Shades, Eazy E... FIVE letters YMCMB!

Comment

• That mixtape weezy is back
                  on the afternoon i'm gonna listen again
                  of course i'm gonna listen sometime with the lyrics next to me to understand fully what the man says!

Comment

It just turned on
                    Too real. Now I jus wanna know how [MENTION=7009]Cli-City[/MENTION], [MENTION=63157]BlakeJay[/MENTION], and [MENTION=17878]Tunechi Lionches[/MENTION] feel.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• the mixtape is out till 5am east, now it is 10am, do you think now all americans will download it? or they already did? cause it was downloaded about 140000 yet and i guess on a sunday most of the people sleep at least till 10. i guess in a few hours it will be downloaded 250k times, u agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                        Still got that rock...
                        That's a dope ass song

Comment

• I got up a few hours ago at 8 EST and most people will be up in the next hour or so. I expect downloads to skyrocket in the next hour or two.

Comment

Working...
                          X