No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWTS Sept 17th then Dedication 5 sometime in oct thats what i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by xI6IHEATI6Ix View Post
      NWTS Sept 17th then Dedication 5 sometime in oct thats what i think.
      No way in october, thats not "sooner than you think" im sure its before NWTS.

Comment

• D5 has to be done probably putting final touches on it

Comment

• Honestly this will be a dope mixtape with these two factors considered:

1) Less pussy/sex lines like D4 was infested with

2) His own flow on each of the songs

I'd rather not hear a lot of sex/pussy lines and I wouldn't want to hear the original artist's flow as his. I want him to use his own flow.

Comment

• this mixtape for me is going to determine if Wayne has truly fallen off or not. Just hoping he doesn't disappoint
            "don't be calling me dog cause I want you to say it backwards"

Comment

• Originally posted by AUTOTUNECHI View Post
              this mixtape for me is going to determine if Wayne has truly fallen off or not. Just hoping he doesn't disappoint
              fallin off of what?

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                fallin off of what?

Comment

you make no sense. fallin off of what? how do you think somebody has fallin off, of what they have made millions of dollars doing. he hasn't "fallin off" nothing. he doesn't rap the same way if that's what your meaning, he raps in a way that obviously does not appeal to you. that 's all your opinion.

Comment

you make no sense. fallin off of what? how do you think somebody has fallin off, of what they have made millions of dollars doing. he hasn't "fallin off" nothing. he doesn't rap the same way if that's what your meaning, he raps in a way that obviously does not appeal to you. that 's all your opinion.
                    LOL yeah it is my opinion because clearly i said "this mixtape for me is going to determine if Wayne has truly fallen off or not. Just hoping he doesn't disappoint".

Comment

LOL yeah it is my opinion because clearly i said "this mixtape for me is going to determine if Wayne has truly fallen off or not. Just hoping he doesn't disappoint".
                      i saw that... but it doesn't make sense for you to claim somebody has "fallin off" what do you honestly mean by fallin off? somebody who's been doing what they make money at, and been successful at all their life, can't truly fall off.

Comment

i saw that... but it doesn't make sense for you to claim somebody has "fallin off" what do you honestly mean by fallin off? somebody who's been doing what they make money at, and been successful at all their life, can't truly fall off.
                        I'm not using the term "fallen off" his overall rape career (like you are). I am saying recently Wayne's lyrics have fallen off compare to what they were in 04-05 (when i started listen to Wayne). Yeah pussy lines are great, its nothing new for Wayne to rap about pussy. Its just the fact of him using pussy lines constantly and i haven't heard a versatile verse or even a line from Wayne that blew me away since probably 08-09. So at this point after close to a year and a half of constant pussy verses and lines i am just hoping will get something good out of Wayne in D5. For me, personally if its the same as his recently stuff i will think hes fallen off lyrically (which is a big aspect) his flow is still awesome and hes still catchy as fcuk.

Comment

• Why are people still expecting 05-09 quality lyrics from wayne or saying 'if this sucks he definitely fell off'.

Wayne has changed and has been the same since 2011. This mixtape is gona be just like his recent work: D4, IANAHB2, sorry for the wait, etc. THIS IS WAYNE NOW.

Comment

Working...
                          X