Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
    What's everybody's opinion on D5?

Way better than D4 & IANAHB 2 i give the mixtape 8.5/10 but i don't see why these people hating on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BEEZYBABYHD View Post
    Me too but the day it came out I went to target and bought a copy

I still have the leaked version.,I'm too broke to buy a copy.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      How do people hate on this kind of stuff?, they probably don't even pay attention to the tape.
      Cause it's Wayne.. They probably just heard one song on the whole tape

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        i think he reached 100k in 3 hours, and it was released at 5am east, so most of the wayne fans i guess were asleep

Yeah, i was asleep at the time, and i just woke up and checked the blog, and went to datpiff, downloaded it and started listening to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
        Cause it's Wayne.. They probably just heard one song on the whole tape

Yeah that's what my brother did, he listened to like 2-3 with me and said he didn't like it.

Comment

• Anybody that hates on this mixtape was planning on hating it before it even came out.

Comment

Yeah, i was asleep at the time, and i just woke up and checked the blog, and went to datpiff, downloaded it and started listening to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's what my brother did, he listened to like 2-3 with me and said he didn't like it.

D4 better than D5, What has he been smoking on..

Comment

-
              Ya I was up at 2:30 but it got pushed back an hour and I was just like fuck this I'm goin to sleep
              I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kushed God View Post
                Anybody that hates on this mixtape was planning on hating it before it even came out.
                This!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                  D4 better than D5, What has he been smoking on..

I don't know but he stupid as fuck, thinking D4 was better than D5, fuck wrong wit him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kushed God View Post
                    Anybody that hates on this mixtape was planning on hating it before it even came out.

I'm not hating but i'm very disapointed, I didn"t like his flow on Started From The Bottom, UONEO, Fukwitme, basicly all the famous beats
                    But damn he went hard on some beats that i didn't know before

Comment

i'm locaed in germany, so it was released at 11am our time, so i woke up, first thing i did was checking datpiff, saw a countdown, saw there are 50 seconds left, jumped of my bed, put my leptop on and downloaded it! when i went sleeping yesterday there was no countdown, so i was really surprised. that was really lucky or me, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                        Ya I was up at 2:30 but it got pushed back an hour and I was just like fuck this I'm goin to sleep

You woke up for nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        i'm locaed in germany, so it was released at 11am our time, so i woke up, first thing i did was checking datpiff, saw a countdown, saw there are 50 seconds left, jumped of my bed, put my leptop on and downloaded it! when i went sleeping yesterday there was no countdown, so i was really surprised. that was really lucky or me, lol

I really didn't care if i was late or not, i just wanted some new music, cause i was tired of playing the same music.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kushed God View Post

True, it's just the damn bandwagon.

Comment

I don't know but he stupid as fuck, thinking D4 was better than D5, fuck wrong wit him?
                          i also saw a guy like this on datpiff, he said d5 is better than d1 and d3, but d2 and d4 are still better. i was like

Comment

Working...
                          X