Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
    Some tracks are dope on the system
    only the originals because the remixes are fake instrumentals so they dont bang like they should

Comment

• Originally posted by Raw_Tune View Post
      go to rapgenius. They already have to lyrics posted and they even have explanations when you click on lyrics in orange
      i didnt know about that, thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      I think @Danny M was going to post it on the blog, he said it might take him a while though.
      thats why i asked, i was wondering when the lyrics was gonna be posted on the blog, but i'll check on rapgenius now

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        only the originals because the remixes are fake instrumentals so they dont bang like they should
        That is true some are kinda awkward listening too
        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
          That is true some are kinda awkward listening too
          its not awkward

its just the beat dont drop like it should do

Comment

• I really like Live Life and Pure Colombia a lot right now, they're favs right now

It's weird cause just the other day Still Got That Rock was and then Levels was

Man love this mixtape. I remember D4 we all had basically the same fav song but I love the variety of this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
              I really like Live Life and Pure Colombia a lot right now, they're favs right now

It's weird cause just the other day Still Got That Rock was and then Levels was

Man love this mixtape. I remember D4 we all had basically the same fav song but I love the variety of this one.

lol word i was just thinking live life might be the worst song on here,

crazy of array of styles, almost feels like he ran thru every style hes touched since dedication 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by mode View Post
                lol word i was just thinking live life might be the worst song on here,

crazy of array of styles, almost feels like he ran thru every style hes touched since dedication 3.
                i'd even go as far as to saying da drought 3 is even hinted in d5 too

and i just like how his 2nd verse on live life sounded lol just sounds fucking dope

and the way he rode the beat on both 1st and 2nd verses were cool

Comment

i'd even go as far as to saying da drought 3 is even hinted in d5 too

and i just like how his 2nd verse on live life sounded lol just sounds fucking dope

and the way he rode the beat on both 1st and 2nd verses were cool

lol its honeslty so much music its gonna hurt him in reviews,

but its going to give this tape so much life, could you really could find a new reason to like a new song everyday.

its gonna bug me to see him take flack for the cell phone line,

like the man didnt just say desert eagle like the mojave. and rhymed it w christopher wallace. smh.

Comment

• go and +likes that

those dislikes are from people saying 'he stole Meek's beat'...

Comment

go and +likes that

those dislikes are from people saying 'he stole Meek's beat'...
                      ur a loser for giving a fuck about that

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• "My cologne illegal in 9 countries"

Sex Panther from Anchorman?

Anchorman - Sex panther - YouTube
                        Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                        Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                        She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                        Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                        I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                        I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes