Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
    There was. You didn't think he murdered Levels, Cream, and Fuckwithmeyouknowigotit?
    I mean as a die hard Wayne fan? Yeah I guess he did. But subjectively, I think it was decent. Not murder. I mean he def has the classic presence on Levels, I won't even front but its just not classic for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
    @sealneaward with the ether

I'd love to have more You Song verses but... like Chance said, he tried his hardest to pull out that form of Wayne out. That's what we need, an artist or just something in general that would have Wayne dig deep in him and awaken the old Weezy. Chance is the closest rapper we've had since literally at least 3 years to come close to pulling a C2/C3 Wayne verse.

If I were another rapper in the game and noticed that it took someone like Chance to do that to Wayne and that people like Kendrick, Cole, etc. to do that then that should be an insult to them. That's basically his way of saying yall niggas aint enough to have me do some insane shit again.
    THIS GUY GETS IT.
    There was something about You Song that sticks out. He was very charming and witty. He was super slick, he left the I beat the pussy shit off that track. It put a smile on your face.

If you are someone who is capable of making verses like that then you should do it 29 times.

Btw skits were classic material, had me dying.

Comment

• I got animal all on my flow, take your shoes off at the door
      Niggas feed these bitches lies, nigga don’t food poison my hoe
      I buy my drugs for the low, like a coupon at the store
      My niggas like Kanye with that G.O.O.D, My niggas like Lou Rawls with that blow
      Niggas be sayin’ they racked up, don’t let that Q-ball leave you broke
      I know you want a pat on the back, but then those fools gon’ see you choke
      I saw yo’ bitch and she said she tryna move on and let go
      Boy I get up in that pussy and hit her with moves you don’t even know
      Niggas be trippin’ over these hoes, I done came too far to get close
      I’ve been outchea gettin’ bread and I don’t need you all in my loaf
      If you stick your neck out there I’ll have my goons all at your throat
      Niggas be lukewarm at the most, and when I’m through ballin I coach
      Shout out to my nigga Mack, gettin’ his boo on in that Ghost
      I’m still coming off the top of the dome, but it be on a tombstone if I wrote
      Tunechi
      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
        I got animal all on my flow, take your shoes off at the door
        Tunechi
        what song is that?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          what song is that?
          UEONO

Comment

what song is that?
            smfh

Comment

what song is that?
              Not sure if trolling........... UOENO
              Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
              Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
              She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
              Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
              I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
              I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                smfh
                what?? tape is still new and Ive only listened to that song 3 or 4 times..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by Dukez View Post
                  ... but he's right though. ALMOST every song had pussy references... that's not to say I didn't enjoy the mixtape... but the comment was hilarious. You guys are probably one of the reasons why wayne is so complacent these days...

he half way tries on a mixtape and you all go fucking nuts over it.

Again, I played the shit out of it and I liked ALOT of it... and know alot of the lyrics already... but really... it's just not good hip hop.
                  We go nuts cause we're fans. Why else? Everybody on this site is going to go nuts when he releases something... Whether it's bad or good is your own opinion. If somebody thought its gods gift to us, then to him it is. But who cares if there was a pussy reference on every song, you act like it's something new. Why expect anything different? That's good you like the tape, but there's other who love it, and who don't...

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                    We go nuts cause we're fans. Why else? Everybody on this site is going to go nuts when he releases something... Whether it's bad or good is your own opinion. If somebody thought its gods gift to us, then to him it is. But who cares if there was a pussy reference on every song, you act like it's something new. Why expect anything different? That's good you like the tape, but there's other who love it, and who don't...

nah man, that's where you have it wrong. I don't think it's something new. I think its the same old stale shit. But I do agree with you, to some people it might be gold and who am I to deny them of that... I'll tell you up till 09... Wayne was a living God to me and no one could tell me otherwise, so I definitely respect your point.

Comment

• It's funny to me because it's ironic that he was way nastier back in the day when he did drop a dirty line, but the shit would be hilarious. Gettin' Some Head, for one, will forever be that nigga's best and most professed lyrical showing of vulgarity on wax. It was that guttural delivery, nigga. Him shrieking explicit connotations into the air unneccessarily with no conviction behind any delivery to make anything he says at least sound credible, is what is ruining the fact that those pussy lines may or may not be any more frequent than they used to be. He need to just rap how he was on Levels and Started as far as voice, delivery, and execution is concerned.
                      Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 09-19-2013, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Tunechi
                        Tunechi

Missing them extra rhymes...
                        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Tunechi

love this, but only looking at end rhymes w wayne is never gonna do him justice,

u gotta look at the series of sounds hes messing w thru his rhymes

flow, off, feed, food

coupon, lou rawls

rack broke pat back

smh, this mans eloquence is so subtle, that it hardly lives in rhyme structure, thats why ppl always miss his technicallity,

especially cos he raps conversationally, hes not trying to build rap bars,(ahem like kendrick) hes just rappping effortlessly,

mans a beast.

Comment

Working...
                          X