No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucks ass that we can't see how many downloads D5 have reached at Livemixtapes

Comment

• Wayne is at his best phonically on Started and Levels. I swear either of them would fit on D2. Voice is so gravelly, breh. Vintage Weezy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
        Wayne is at his best phonically on Started and Levels. I swear either of them would fit on D2. Voice is so gravelly, breh. Vintage Weezy.
        I've never gone a day without bumping "Started" since D5 dropped. It's my favorite from the tape!

Comment

• The lack of acknowledgement (no fucking clue how to type this word right now) of the pure greatness of this tape is a shame

Comment

• I don't see why yall love levels... was just ight.

you
            song, started, & cream were the 3 stand outs to me.

:shrug:
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• ^Maybe because the lines he spit were cold and consistent throughout. Also maybe the fact that he flowed out of this world. For him, at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                ^Maybe because the lines he spit were cold and consistent throughout. Also maybe the fact that he flowed out of this world. For him, at least.
                It was nice, just wasn't that nice to me.
                ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• lol its kind of a joke thinking that no ceilings is touching this tape.

d5 crushes NC so sos so sos sooooo hard.

Comment

• Itchin' is a classic

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Itchin' is a classic
                      definiately not.

Comment

• has anyone put some mean heavy 808s on pure colombia yet... the drops are so poverty on the original instrumental...

someone please come through with the stimulus package pleaaaaase

Comment

• Cream is still the best song on the tape to me. Wayne just spittin mean bars like old weezy.

Comment

Working...
                          X