No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about it know. He needs more time? Even after 2 months haha but that means dosent dj drama need it after to tag and stuff? So I say 2 weeks

Comment

• People are gonna be dissapointed getting their hopes up for this to actually drop in 10 days.

More like 2 months.

Matter of Fact I will pay pal any random person if this shit drops in 10 days

Comment

• Originally posted by super View Post
        People are gonna be dissapointed getting their hopes up for this to actually drop in 10 days.

More like 2 months.

Matter of Fact I will pay pal any random person if this shit drops in 10 days
        Hahaha tbh not 2 months homie... I say 7-15 days. Could be sooner then 10 days or later. Like I said I think later but no way 2 months !

Comment

• Wayne said 10 days......, they then have to master it, DJ Drama has to put tags all over it., and then they will pick a release date and then they will release the artwork and then a few days the tracklist, so i say all that will take 2-3 weeks

Comment

• Like Danny said, it will come 'till 31st of August..
            Maybe even beginning of September, we already knew it was going to come out around that time..

Comment

• Wayne had to of heard Control, and saw his name left off the list of greats...as much as I'd be afraid of him to touch that song, I am too tempted to hear Wayne hungry and pissed off again

Comment

• We should be seeing the official artwork by next week I assume ?

Comment

• Maybe Olly just needs 10 days to FINISH THE COVER.

Comment

• Since nobody releases shit on the weekends ima gonna say Aug 26th

Comment

• Who wants to play?

Comment

• My guess at the tracklisting:

UOENO
                        FUCKWITMEUKNOWIGOTIT
                        BLURRED LINES
                        BUGATTI
                        TYPE OF WAY
                        STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM
                        CONTROL
                        VERSACE
                        MOLLY
                        BAD [REMIX]
                        LEVELS
                        I AM A GOD
                        {UNUSED BEAT}
                        POWER TRIP/CROOKED SMILE/J. COLE BEAT
                        SHABBA
                        WORK
                        {RANDOM OLD SCHOOL BEAT}

Comment

• I'm stickin to Aug 31-Sep 5th. His tour ends September 1st. I don't think he's gonna drop the tape while he's still on tour, but if he does, hopefully he will perform some of it on his September 1st concert when I go

Comment

Working...
                          X