No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smh @ some of you guys, coming here day after day complaining about that there is no news or it haven't dropped..

It's coming when it's coming, in the meantime relax, go back and listen to the old Dedications and stfu..

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
      I agree with that no one is hyping it up... Which is odd....
      Usually u see a bunch of tweets...
      I think on the 10th day from when Wayne said 10 days, they are gonna drop the artwork, song, and release date.

Comment

• It's a mixtape for the fans, y'all want a single and promotion for it? Lol...
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• No Ceilings is still the greatest mixtape of all time and the best Weezy mixtape IMO so i'll never expect anything too much from him since that. Hopefully D5 is better than D4. D4 was okay, bit hit and miss though tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
            I think on the 10th day from when Wayne said 10 days, they are gonna drop the artwork, song, and release date.
            Tbh this is real talk...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            It's a mixtape for the fans, y'all want a single and promotion for it? Lol...
            Ummm where u here for d4? They tweeted the shit out of it and pushed it back 2-3 times. And it's been 2 in a half months of no news.... We don't even have a proper release date.... Just "10 days". Sounds like a fucking movie tittle

Comment

Tbh this is real talk...

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm where u here for d4? They tweeted the shit out of it and pushed it back 2-3 times. And it's been 2 in a half months of no news.... We don't even have a proper release date.... Just "10 days". Sounds like a fucking movie tittle
              didn't u see the tweet where Drama revealed he's the DJ and Wayne is the rapper for D5??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                didn't u see the tweet where Drama revealed he's the DJ and Wayne is the rapper for D5??
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

that tweet really helped me understand .. I sometimes get confused on who's the dj and rapper between the two

Comment

Damn 16.000 posts..

Why pick on somebody helpless
                    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• I have a very serious question for all of you....

Comment

that tweet really helped me understand .. I sometimes get confused on who's the dj and rapper between the two
                        lmfao good one

Comment

can you upload the full pic of your new avatar??
                          It's the same image, just bigger.
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X