• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why noooooo newwwwwwwwwws ((((((((((

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      why noooooo newwwwwwwwwws ((((((((((
      Wayne don't care about us fans anymore.. They said we'll get it sooner then we'll think.. But here i am every fucking day waiting and waiting and those sons of bitches can't even release artwork, tracklist, or some songs.. I'm getting really tired of this, and i need this mixtape in my life.. WAIT...!!!!! some random guy on twitter who has like 20 followers tweeted that D5 dropping tomorrow do ya'll think he's right? I think so, because he had a picture of wayne on there aswell..

SPOILERFuck yall foreal, the mixtape comes when it fucking comes. Relax and just wait

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
        Wayne don't care about us fans anymore.. They said we'll get it sooner then we'll think.. But here i am every fucking day waiting and waiting and those sons of bitches can't even release artwork, tracklist, or some songs.. I'm getting really tired of this, and i need this mixtape in my life.. WAIT...!!!!! some random guy on twitter who has like 20 followers tweeted that D5 dropping tomorrow do ya'll think he's right? I think so, because he had a picture of wayne on there aswell..

SPOILERFuck yall foreal, the mixtape comes when it fucking comes. Relax and just wait

I guess DJ Drama was wrong about "It's coming sooner than y'all think"

Comment

• ‏@MusicLeaksASAP
          I just heard #TypeOfWay with @liltunechi and @MeekMill ..Yall aint ready for this
          #D5 coming soon!

Comment

‏@MusicLeaksASAP
            I just heard #TypeOfWay with @liltunechi and @MeekMill ..Yall aint ready for this
            #D5 coming soon!

It's probably your twitter account

Comment

• 200 pages and we only have one song

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                Were you not here when @MarkoMaxX said it was his link and it was a fake?
                Nah

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                  It's probably your twitter account

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                    I really think that the reason their is not release date is because they don't know when it's going to be done.. Wayne livin the life, he's not gonna put himself on a time table for a mixtape. They prolly spend at most 30-60 minutes a day even giving the tape a though while everyone here is like refreshin the damn page every minute lol
                    But the problem is dj drama said " sooner then you think" we'll Its been almost 3 months so I could understand why some people are pissed. On top of that they didn't even give us any news the last few months ontop of them saying " sooner then you think" which is like a slap in the face to the fans. If you can't follow through with ur words at least release news ya know? So when wayne tweeted " 10 days" obvs everyone got excited but its quiet again no news. All we know is that the mixtape is pretty much done and could come out anytime between a week or 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                      Nah

Well, He said it was his link, it's his job, he does it to get money

And did you change my name when you quoted me?

Comment

‏@MusicLeaksASAP
                        #D5 coming soon!

not a credible source.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                          not a credible source.
                          They only have 2 tweets

Comment

Working...
                          X