Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
    Yeah agreed. You're absolutely right about nearly every YMCMB project getting at least one pushback though, but for some reason i got a feeling that they wont push this back. I mean me 'feeling' that way has absolutely no barring what so ever, but i just feel that way because we've been waiting a long time for this mixtape, and Wayne never takes this long with his mixtapes. SO i hope that i'm right about that, granted he's been on tour and everything, but i mean the tape has to be done on Wayne's part, it just has to be Dj Drama that has to finish his end of the tape up ya digg? It just seems that, well i hope that, Wayne's been taking his time on this tape, because like i said he never takes this long to drop a mixtape, and he usually does drop them when he's on tour, so hopefully that's the case.
    True man! I hope so but Wayne's done last time it got pushed back cause Cortez wanted to handle it right.... So it's up to Cortez and dj drama to be honest. Whatever they do but hopefully no pushbacks ! Unless after that tweet and yes I'm reaching here that he goes over a few more beats to kill it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
      That's what he does.

And he has made statements like that, just not in text lmfao.

Even he accepts he not as good as he used to be, y'all need to too.
      Trust me, i have accepted that fact, i've accepted that a long time ago. All i'm saying is this is a positive sign, nothing more. Of course just because he says this doesn't mean he's going to be what he once was, that will never happen. What it does mean though is that he's hungry again, which he clearly hasn't been in a long time. That's all my point is. And if you can source where he said that, but not in text for me, it would be appreciated, since i haven't seen him say something like that since he's been out of jail. And the only time i remember him saying something like that is in that No Ceilings video.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
        Trust me, i have accepted that fact, i've accepted that a long time ago. All i'm saying is this is a positive sign, nothing more. Of course just because he says this doesn't mean he's going to be what he once was, that will never happen. What it does mean though is that he's hungry again, which he clearly hasn't been in a long time. That's all my point is. And if you can source where he said that, but not in text for me, it would be appreciated, since i haven't seen him say something like that since he's been out of jail. And the only time i remember him saying something like that is in that No Ceilings video.
        I don't remember where I read it. It was in some magazine interview I think, but he's not hungry lol.
        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

I don't remember where I read it. It was in some magazine interview I think, but he's not hungry lol.
          He wasn't hungry since he got out of jail and probably since C3, what we are all speculating really is whether not being nominated for anything made him feel like he has disappointed us his fans (which most of us agree he has) which could potentially make him hungry again. It could be marketing but I'm not sure if he would tweet an apology for disappointing just to disappoint again it's different than just saying "this is like the Carter 2 or something to hype us up like that.

Comment

• Based off that tweet, it seems like he's hungry.

Comment

• Originally posted by IgetMoney View Post
              He wasn't hungry since he got out of jail and probably since C3, what we are all speculating really is whether not being nominated for anything made him feel like he has disappointed us his fans (which most of us agree he has) which could potentially make him hungry again. It could be marketing but I'm not sure if he would tweet an apology for disappointing just to disappoint again it's different than just saying "this is like the Carter 2 or something to hype us up like that.
              Nothing is gonna change, lol.

Comment

I thought it wasn't in text...? Rofl, just playin' man. But whatever you say, i guess you know when he's hungry and when he's not more than we do.. Even though none of us know that to be true or not. Don't see why in the hell he would randomly tweet something like that if he wasn't hungry, that's not something i would see Wayne doing. If that's something he would do, he would have done that before now and he hasn't. Because he clearly hasn't given a shit, and he clearly does now judging by what he tweeted, he seemed clearly genuine with that, it's not something cryptic he just randomly tweeted like he usually does. It was straight out there with the straight truth. But to each his own, like i said none of us know man, you can think what you want, and we can think what we want. Only time will tell, and only the music will. Not you, and not me.

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                Dude, you don't know that better than any of us do. Like i said none of us do, only time will tell, and only the music will.

Comment

• We gettin a release date and possibly more in 10 hours

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                    We gettin a release date and possibly more in 10 hours
                    Off to bed until then for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                      We gettin a release date and possibly more in 10 hours

Comment

You saying nothing is gonna change is just as bad as people saying he will change. We won't know til we get a solid body of work from him (after D5). Yall just repeating the same shit. He's hyped cause Wayne's disappointed he didn't make the award nominations and let fans down, and you're just shooting down all hype for the guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post

Comment

• Now he truly enjoying himself? Shit lookin good

Comment

Working...
                          X