No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as this drops before September 3rd, that's 3 Weezy projects in a year. No other artist of his caliber's doing that!

Comment

• I'm just looking forward to 15~ new Wayne songs. Doesn't matter when it drops.

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
        Fuck you.

You gay bruh, Wanna fuck me?, What a faggot.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
        I'm just looking forward to 15~ new Wayne songs. Doesn't matter when it drops.

Same here, I'm bored listening to the the recent songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          Like I said.. Pushback is almost certain
          @romanreloaded
          Can you answer my question, maybe you didn't see it If you can't then say you can't

Are there some old beats or are all beats you've seen from 2012/2013?
          I can't really answer that bro, sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
            You gay bruh, Wanna fuck me?, What a faggot.

- - - Updated - - -

What did you say faggot

Same here, I'm bored listening to the the recent songs.
            And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• The new eminem song should hold me over till Friday ( if its not pushed back )
              I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                Is there any other little hint you could give us bro???
                And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                  Fuck you.

You blind or some shit?

Comment

Well at least you said you can't answer it! haha. But fam, i know this is kind of out of both of your control, [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION], but honestly the only real reason i can see this getting pushed back a few days, if at all, is because the back cover wouldn't be completed. Not that i don't have faith in you guys to get it finished, i just don't have faith in Cortez getting all the tracks necessary to put them on there and have it completed. So you should try to keep in contact with them, which i'm sure you are, about getting all the tracks that's on the tape so you guys can complete the back cover. Granted the cover can be completed, except all the tracks, and you'd just have to fill the track names in. Just saying though because we all know how the camp is with this type of shit. Ya dig?

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                      Well at least you said you can't answer it! haha. But fam, i know this is kind of out of both of your control, @OllyCarterz, but honestly the only real reason i can see this getting pushed back a few days, if at all, is because the back cover wouldn't be completed. Not that i don't have faith in you guys to get it finished, i just don't have faith in Cortez getting all the tracks necessary to put them on there and have it completed. So you should try to keep in contact with them, which i'm sure you are, about getting all the tracks that's on the tape so you guys can complete the back cover. Granted the cover can be completed, except all the tracks, and you'd just have to fill the track names in. Just saying though because we all know how the camp is with this type of shit. Ya dig?
                      I'm calling Tez tomorrow bro, as soon as they send the tracklist the cover will be ready, Olly's gonna do everything and leave space for the tracklist so they gotta just send it over

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                        You blind or some shit?

I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

I'm calling Tez tomorrow bro, as soon as they send the tracklist the cover will be ready, Olly's gonna do everything and leave space for the tracklist so they gotta just send it over
                          you talk to tez over the phone?

i thought it would of been via emails.

Comment

Working...
                          X