Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No skateboard on the cover! Wooo this might be way better than D4

Comment

• hyped for this....as always with new Wayne.

New Slaves is gonna be crazy...and Abel on the intro possibly? Damn.

Comment

• Not getting my hopes up for this tape...I see everyone else is but cmon guys lets be real, Wayne flies you out to listen to this new mixtape what are you gonna say? Oh its ok nothing special..of course these guys are gonna say its amazing. And now on twitter one of the dude said they never heard the Weeknd on it they just said Wayne told them hes on it. This is gonna be dope and i'm as excited as everyone else but just be ready for anything, good or bad.

Moral of the story is i'm gonna wait and listen with my own two ears instead of relying on others, ya'll should too

Comment

• Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
          hyped for this....as always with new Wayne.

New Slaves is gonna be crazy...and Abel on the intro possibly? Damn.
          u mad with your cover not getting chosen??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            No. Why would I? I was fortunate enough to have mine used somehow last year. Olly did good and I told him that. It's all luv. All that matters is the music anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              None of us are

Comment

• Wait a second... https://twitter.com/JavinMesi/status/373155644708106240

This is on The Weeknd song, Wayne told them he was waiting on him to send him his part? That was 2 days ago... Assuming either this guy is full of shit or the tape will be pushed back.

"
                @initiatixon we actually didn't hear The weekend but Wayne did tell us that he's waiting on him to finish it and send it."

Comment

• lmao i told yall are getting trolled smh

Comment

• Have any of you heard of Euroz? he just had another mixtape caalled The Foundation 2. He just tweeted pictures a week are so ago with YMCMB. I think it could be him

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Phil View Post
                      Wait a second... https://twitter.com/JavinMesi/status/373155644708106240

This is on The Weeknd song, Wayne told them he was waiting on him to send him his part? That was 2 days ago... Assuming either this guy is full of shit or the tape will be pushed back.

"
                      @initiatixon we actually didn't hear The weekend but Wayne did tell us that he's waiting on him to finish it and send it."
                      Oh god no
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

• lmfao weeknd didn't even send his verse..
                        this is getting pushed back to first week of september at least!
                        I said that since they announced it..

Those kids prolly heard half of the mixtape too

How Olly hinted that he has "Control" on tracklist but they didn't hear it?
                        Meaning he played them unfinished mixtape..

Comment

• Smh its deff getting pushed back

Comment

Working...
                          X