No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man they talking about a dedication. Dedication?........This w8 make me need some medication. Or some meditation. I rip this shit no hesitation. Pop up like presentation. Shoot movies like Kevin Bacon. My gun no registration. Shoot you, gon need a apron.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      Mack Maine going to punch him in the jaw like he did that girl.
      lmaooooooooooooooooo you guys have no chill
      http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/a.../4060600_o.gif

Comment

• @NoFcckinWorries: "@alemtoric: This is what I'm going to go do if Dedication 5 doesn't get dropped in the next hour! [MENTION=63463]DJD[/MENTION]RAMA https://t.co/FUXFasG9Po" damn

Comment

• Damn. Niggaz in here flippin tf out. The tape gon drop. If not tonight, then later. But we know it's done on Wayne part. Chill.

But ayye... I been gon all day and shit. Bbq, pussy, and allatt. And I come back to see that there's 29 fuckin tracks on this shit!?

And this nigga fuckin did Columbia!?

That shit is jus begging for the Birdman Jr.

D5>>>>>>>D4 confirmed.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by youngben View Post
            i doubt its gonna drop today.

getting too late.
            Its only 6pm in the Westcoast.

Comment

• Also lots of rumors that its coming between 8-9 pm which is 2-3 hours from know.. Again there just rumors but lets see if we get a tweet soon to back that up some other mixtape site had a timer of 2 hours till drop haha
              [MENTION=13131]big[/MENTION]bodybeats: So I guess #Dedication5 drops in two hours... http://t.co/HJBsqwqLDV

Never heard of this website

Comment

• Originally posted by cwayne32 View Post
                Yeah but it needs to come out early enough on east coast. Getting a little late for that.
                lol fuck the East. He's in the West right now plehboi.

Comment

• Yo I just came up with a great idea!!!!

someone ask the Stan who got to listen to d5 if the drama tags were on the songs!? If yes I can see this being released tonight bc drama would only have to do those extra song but if no this shit won't come out till Tuesday.
                  BEST RAPPER ALIVE (STILL)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                    Also lots of rumors that its coming between 8-9 pm which is 2-3 hours from know.. Again there just rumors but lets see if we get a tweet soon to back that up some other mixtape site had a timer of 2 hours till drop haha
                    Nico! I'm so fucking therste.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BEEZYBABYHD View Post
                    Yo I just came up with a great idea!!!!

someone ask the Stan who got to listen to d5 if the drama tags were on the songs!? If yes I can see this being released tonight bc drama would only have to do those extra song but if no this shit won't come out till Tuesday.
                    What original, intelligent, and resourceful brainwork, Beezy Bae HD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
                      lol fuck the East. He's in the West right now plehboi.
                      that's stupid, ofcourse d5 will have drama tags lol

Comment

• Just came back from dinner, I'm guessing nothing new?
                        Weed And Syrup... Till I DIE.

Comment

• anyone know the beat in mack maines video??

Comment

Working...
                          X