Rebirth II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth II

before you all start bitchin at me for making a "pointless thread" i just wanna see how many people actually want this album to happen. i LOVED rebirth, idk why but the usage of autotune + rock instrumentals just sounded too dope to me, espeically cuz it was coming from wayne. i really hope he makes a rebirth II with more songs like paradice & i'll die for you. thoughts?
    American Star
    0%
    Prom Queen
    0%
    Da Da Da
    0%
    Ground Zero
    0%
    Paradice
    0%
    Get a Life
    0%
    On Fire
    0%
    Drop the World
    0%
    Runnin'
    0%
    One Way Trip
    0%
    Knockout
    0%
    The Price is Wrong
    0%
    I'll Die for You
    0%
    I'm So Over You
    0%
    Fuck Today
    0%

Agreed, paradice was crazy, i'll die for you aswell.

Comment

I loved rebirth, but I don't want him to do another one because it won't be as good.

btw I voted for on fire & paradice
      Last edited by WeezyFan; 06-11-2013, 10:15 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

voted for paradice, on fire, drop the world, i'll die for you, fuck today

Comment

Originally posted by Nastykid View Post
          Agreed, paradice was crazy, i'll die for you aswell.
          idk what it is about paradice but i can legit listen to that song 200 times in a row and never get sick of it. that shit gives me cold chills up my spine everytime and idk why but his energy flow lyrics autotune EVERYTHING was fuckin perfect. best song he's ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
            idk what it is about paradice but i can legit listen to that song 200 times in a row and never get sick of it. that shit gives me cold chills up my spine everytime and idk why but his energy flow lyrics autotune EVERYTHING was fuckin perfect. best song he's ever made.
            I love how it goes from slow then a dope rap verse at the end =)

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              I love how it goes from slow then a dope rap verse at the end =)
              YESSSS. he switches it up so nicely & smoothly from the slow rock to a nice lil autotuned rap verse. perfect combo. i can talk about this song all day lmao.

Comment

Voted for almost all of them!

I really liked the album a lot and it is hard to choose between all those songs, but i think "Paradice" is on top!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                  Voted for almost all of them!

I really liked the album a lot and it is hard to choose between all those songs, but i think "Paradice" is on top!
                  right man! they were all dope, but paridice takes the cake. shit, i didnt think anyone even liked that song. its great to actually hear more people enjoyed it as much as i did!

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                    right man! they were all dope, but paridice takes the cake. shit, i didnt think anyone even liked that song. its great to actually hear more people enjoyed it as much as i did!

Most people in here didn't like Rebirth, but i think the total opposite, IDK, I guess it's just me or something but i basically like anything he puts out.

Comment

only liked prom queen and drop the world

Comment

I liked Rebirth but I wouldn't want to see a Rebirth II though.

Anyway Wayne won't do a Rebirth II .. I can guarantee it.

Comment

Working...
                        X