Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ignorant Shit, Originally Wayne's or Hova's song??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignorant Shit, Originally Wayne's or Hova's song??

Wayne's version with Gravy & Boo leaked in 2005 on the first Wayne's World mixtape and is obviously recorded in 2004 (References to soldier & go dj) and Jay-z's version came out in 2007...

and ive heard talk that this version came out way before the 2007 version with siegel but can't find any information on the original release/leak.

Can anybody help me clear this up if it's a freestyle supposly for a mixtape or a carter 1/2 session song that hova got because it leaked..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    Wayne's version with Gravy & Boo leaked in 2005 on the first Wayne's World mixtape and is obviously recorded in 2004 (References to soldier & go dj) and Jay-z's version came out in 2007...

All this time I thought only Wayne, Jay, and Drake hopped on that beat once. Didn't know Weezy was on it twice. btw do freestyles count towards discography and amount of tracks you made(eg: Tim Westwood)?

Comment

good point
      well jay-z's was on an album
      so i guess he has the rights to the track

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        good point
        well jay-z's was on an album
        so i guess he has the rights to the track
        yeah but im wondering who had the song originally.. who rapped on it first?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

From your OP it looks like Wayne did =/

Comment

i really dont know

Comment

I was talking to a big Jay-Z fan on KanyeToThe. Apparently, the original "Ignorant Shit" had a different beat which had to be remade because the original file was lost. If you listen to Wayne's, the beat is slightly different.

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                I was talking to a big Jay-Z fan on KanyeToThe. Apparently, the original "Ignorant Shit" had a different beat which had to be remade because the original file was lost. If you listen to Wayne's, the beat is slightly different.
                thanks, do you have any idea when the original hova song came out/leaked??

Comment

The sample is extremely popular btw

Between the Sheets (song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UGK used it back in 1992 (and there were probably artists before to use it lol)
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

1005859_592934077407821_1306482859_n.jpg
                    ttroll

Comment

Originally posted by LaGorce View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]7206[/ATTACH]
                      ttroll

Comment

Originally posted by LaGorce View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7206[/ATTACH]