Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
    This is a lil wayne forum lol of couse people are going to say rebirth
    exactly and yeezus barley came out people havent heard it as much as rebirth

Comment

Shit thread... Obviously Rebirth fucking beats Yeezus? the only aspect that Yeezus wins is production quality, but then again Kanye started off as a producer so he should be havin top production. The lines on Rebirth and subject matter were SO much more diverse and meaningful than Yeezus too, like Yeezus is the perfect example of how fame has got to Kanye's head.

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
        Sometimes we try to find the road to the riches
        Need roadside assistance
        Blisters on my knees, from beggin' for forgiveness
        Ain't no dollars on my trees, but knowledge on my feet
        Cause i've been climbin' to the peak, and runnin' from the bullshit
        I'm tired of playin' the same song, who told the DJ bring it back?
        Dead presidents, bullets in Abraham Lincoln hat
        Starin' at B.I.G. poster i swear that he be winkin' back
        Cut school, sell crack, sorry i'm just thinking back
        Call me crazy i've been called worse
        It's like i have it all, but what's it all worth?
        Ha ha, I'm probably better in my afterlife
        I should cherish life but this just ain't paradice

That verse is the reason i like the song! But i think the whole song is good. What about Wayne fans? This is my opinion, not every Wayne fan..
        "That's The Thing About Wayne Fans" As In, Some Like The Rock Shit Which Is Bullshit To Me & Sum Like His Hip-Hop Shit & Sum Like His Skateboard.... Diverse Fan Base...Sumtimes At War Within Tha Fan Base................... BUT sum of his rock shit I kinda sorta like or could listen to... that song aint one tho

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          "That's The Thing About Wayne Fans" As In, Some Like The Rock Shit Which Is Bullshit To Me & Sum Like His Hip-Hop Shit & Sum Like His Skateboard.... Diverse Fan Base...Sumtimes At War Within Tha Fan Base................... BUT sum of his rock shit I kinda sorta like or could listen to... that song aint one tho
          Yeah, i'm not a big fan of his rock songs either. Mainly listen to Drop the world & Paradice. But Rebirth is a lyrically good album, even tho the songs aren't so good.

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

easily rebirth and it's not even close. kanye could have made it a thousand times better but maybe he was to busy thinkin bout his wife's butt I don't know ...

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              paradice (1 of my fav weezy tracks) > the whole yeezus album
              I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Not even tryna start some shit (jus throwin my opinion) both of em are complete trash.
                I mean like i have listened to every song on everyone of the albums, and goddam i hate to say it, but it is just fucking awful.
                Originally posted by dametri426
                nigga jay z lips are average size
                Originally posted by Waynasite
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

From Yeezus I like Blood on the leaves,Black Skinhead,Bound and Guilt Trip
                  From Rebirth I like Paradice,Drop the world,Die for you,Runnin,Hot Revolver.

Comment

I've heard a couple of songs from Yeezus,
                    like Hold My Liquer, and that Gotta bring it back to tha nolia song, and a few others
                    and they all suck

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                    X