"Oh shit..." Lil Wayne lyric moments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Oh shit..." Lil Wayne lyric moments?

Any lines you heard from Wayne then all of a sudden.. could be like few listens later, days later, months later, whatever... any lines you heard that hit you later on?

I ask cause I was listening to "Wit Me" with TI and Wayne and Wayne's part here got me:

"I'm so New Orleans regardless
    Got bitches falling like August
    Could sell bullshit to a tourist"

mainly the last two lines, the middle line is straightforward I got that one cause falling = Fall = August. The line "Could sell bullshit to a tourist" had me thinking like hol up somethings deeper than that there.. I thought about it and he was like "could sell BULLshit" and tourist sounds/sounded like Taurus.. which is that Zodiac sign representing a bull... that shit was dope.

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
    Any lines you heard from Wayne then all of a sudden.. could be like few listens later, days later, months later, whatever... any lines you heard that hit you later on?

I ask cause I was listening to "Wit Me" with TI and Wayne and Wayne's part here got me:

mainly the last two lines, the middle line is straightforward I got that one cause falling = Fall = August. The line "Could sell bullshit to a tourist" had me thinking like hol up somethings deeper than that there.. I thought about it and he was like "could sell BULLshit" and tourist sounds/sounded like Taurus.. which is that Zodiac sign representing a bull... that shit was dope.
    He is very clever like this a lot, but nice read!

Comment

Haha cool bro... I know its been a while but I always thought "Real G's Move in Silence like Lasagna." was the worst line ever. Then like 3 weeks later I about shit myself driving down the street when I finally understood!

Comment

I've talked about this bar before but oh well. "I be killing these hoes I got your ho up in my graveyard"
        This sounds like a simple straightforward line but look: I be killing these hoes I got your ho (ho not a hoe, like a spade) UP IN (digging) my graveyard
        Great line

- - - Updated - - -

I've talked about this bar before but oh well. "I be killing these hoes I got your ho up in my graveyard"
        This sounds like a simple straightforward line but look: I be killing these hoes I got your ho (ho not a hoe, like a spade) UP IN (digging) my graveyard
        Great line

Comment

"I be living in hell like a deep breath" (in hell sounds like Inhale)

"All my nigga's want fucked and she gon' let us like a salad bar"
          R.I.P DAD

Comment

Wayne definitely took the punchlines game to another level, and ain't nobody knew it.
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              Wayne definitely took the punchlines game to another level, and ain't nobody knew it.
              Agreed people say Eminem is amazing lyricaly but wayne is the god at punchlines and wordplay etc, he would kill eminem when it comes to that
              R.I.P DAD

Comment

Wayne makes so much wack shit these days, so I usually don't get shit like this no more because I think there isn't more to it than a shitty line.
                Shame on me tbh. Although he still makes bad music mostly... But this gave me a little hope. There's actually still that wittyness in Wayne after all.

Comment

I know everybody knows this but might as well, when Wayne says in 3 peat "You cannot see (nazi) me, like Hitler it's the New Orleans nightmare" >>>> dope ass line.
                  Oh and ya Wayne proly has said shit that all of us have passed up and called an average line, and we proly will never know...
                  Originally posted by dametri426
                  nigga jay z lips are average size
                  Originally posted by Waynasite
                  Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

he says Taurus not tourist.

Comment

I was listening to C4 for the 1st time in awhile today and he had some dope bars I forgot about... Especially in She Will.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        he says Taurus not tourist.
                        Ya he is just saying i can sell bullshit to a bull. Tourist doesn't even make sense why would he say that. Line still pretty dope
                        Originally posted by dametri426
                        nigga jay z lips are average size
                        Originally posted by Waynasite
                        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Working...
                        X