Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misunderstood about Weezy

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2013/06/li...-america-flag/

C'mon Weezy ain't guilty,it wasn't in his intention step up on the flag,the people are very ignorant.

People hate on Wayne every chance they get. Niggas need to find something better to do in life.

Comment

Originally posted by youngben View Post
      People hate on Wayne every chance they get. Niggas need to find something better to do in life.
      Serious man,they must find in every thing that happen something to hate lol stupids people

Comment

this nig can;t catch a break

Comment

people these days ... so damn obvious that the flag is just there and nobody took it away which is not weezy's fault. It's no official footage, it wasn't meant to be seen by anybody because the scene won't be like that in the final video but people are too dumb to understand or they just like to hate
          Last edited by Zodiac!; 06-18-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Yea this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever fucking seen, it's not a shot that is gonna be seen in the video, it just dropped to the floor from behind him to reveal something else behind... They ain't gonna have some nigga come on the screen and drag it away just so he don't step on it whilst he is filming. Mannn people finding anything now days to complain about.

Think I'm gonna get an American flag and do a video of me walking all over it purposely to show the difference between the two things.

Comment

If it was any other rapper everybody would have agreed that it was an accident...

Comment

Danny speaking truth in that post.

Comment

It's only Lil Wayne fans who seem to understand what happened with this situation =/

Comment

Danny gettin death threats? You know I'd body the first person to touch him

But seriously people need to back off of wayne! Niggas spendin too much time watching his every damn move
                    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Haters will always hate but it's more then just hate, it's global stupidity. He was just fucking performing and stepped on that flag accidentally but this idiots can't get it. Things like this made Wezzy to lose his hunger to the rap game and if all this will keep he will not make C5 as special as it's planned.

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                        Danny gettin death threats? You know I'd body the first person to touch him

But seriously people need to back off of wayne! Niggas spendin too much time watching his every damn move
                        Type in search LilWayneHQ and you'll see people saying "I'll stomp on your face" .. The world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
                        X