Wayne's downfall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne's downfall?

First off I saw this on the news today about wayne stepping on the flag.... And I'm from Canada. I know about 8 people who are hardcore wayne fans from the states and they messaged me and told me there done with wayne. Here's the thing if anyone had a brain you could tell the point was for the flag to drop to show the people , but in the video we would never see the flag getting stepped on. Since the flag has to drop somewhere it drops on the ground and he's just shooting the video. So he meant no harm. My question to you is will this blow over? Since wayne makes the most money and sells most of his cd sales in this states , is he done? I've never seen so many people so mad at him and done with him.

Nah hes fine i truly wouldn't care if he purposely stepped on the flag, its freedom of speech these asshole are just butt hurt. Now if ye or cole were to step on that flag, they would be like oh shit man we saw that you didnt mean to.

Imo this is stupid af, but i feel like it will pass, it is kind of like emmit till. And no one gives a fuck now. He will be good.
    Originally posted by dametri426
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Originally posted by Waynasite
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

The whole thing is stupid imo. Yeah, there are flag rules that our society goes by. One rule being it should never touch the ground. I can see why people are unhappy, but as far as Wayne losing money over it longterm, I dont see it happening.

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

just release quality music and everything will be fine I guess .... the thing is that he has reached a point in his carreer when he cannot afford to release a whack ass feature like on we outchea or so, especially on singles he needs to kill it not only on mixtapes with a ex hot-boy if u know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
          First off I saw this on the news today about wayne stepping on the flag.... And I'm from Canada. I know about 8 people who are hardcore wayne fans from the states and they messaged me and told me there done with wayne. Here's the thing if anyone had a brain you could tell the point was for the flag to drop to show the people , but in the video we would never see the flag getting stepped on. Since the flag has to drop somewhere it drops on the ground and he's just shooting the video. So he meant no harm. My question to you is will this blow over? Since wayne makes the most money and sells most of his cd sales in this states , is he done? I've never seen so many people so mad at him and done with him.
          I stopped reading after that line... Those morons you call hardcore Wayne fans, are in fact NOT hardcore Wayne fans for exactly that reason.

Any idiot could see that it was nothing purposely done.

/thread.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

niggas been saying this here and now.
              wayne comes back winning.
              watch him take the thrown.
              bitch.

Comment

A friend of mine who's been a Wayne fanatic sine 07 said they're done with Wayne over this too, and ripped all of his posters off their wall when they saw the video..

Comment

A LOT of people dislike him because of the God Bless Amerika clip. I don't have an opinion towards this, but hopefully it's not his downfall.

Comment

Someone needs to explain to these "fans" that Lil Wayne was just shooting a video and it's not like he intended to walk on the flag =/

Comment

i have a feeling we are going to be getting a lot of these threads.

shit there was 3 or 4 yesterday alone lol.

Comment

the american flag means shit all

/thread

Comment

Working...
                        X