Countdown!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown!!

Countdown till wayne's off probation!we round about 4months away its gettin close

he's into skating now, he don't need no weed or syrup.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      he's into skating now, he don't need no weed or syrup.
      Remember back in 2011 or 2012 there was a magizine interview and wayne said he cant wait to get off probation to smoke weed again but not too sip syrup
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

you wait for the man to destroy himself...nice fans.

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
          Remember back in 2011 or 2012 there was a magizine interview and wayne said he cant wait to get off probation to smoke weed again but not too sip syrup
          that was before he found his new hobby

Comment

great thread OP

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
              Its not that we want him to be "Destroyed" the fact that people here loved his music back when he was on Syrup Weed etc it made him think different sound different.
              Its the music that we want from him he seems happy with his family now and everything of course we want that to stay the same.

Comment

People who think that we're gonna get "old Wayne" back

At most, there will be a small change but not enough to please you motherfuckers..

Why pick on somebody helpless
                If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
                  Its not that we want him to be "Destroyed" the fact that people here loved his music back when he was on Syrup Weed etc it made him think different sound different.
                  Its the music that we want from him he seems happy with his family now and everything of course we want that to stay the same.
                  true that but syrup almost killed him , i would love old wayne to come up again but i aint seeing it with or without drugs (even doe i wait for the day he's out of probatioon)

Comment

I still believe he smokes weed, he just doesnt do iit openly anymore because hes on probation

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                      He would still be capable of handling his family and life if he got back on weed, and his music would most likely get better. Syrup is another story but there is a right amount of everything.
                      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
                        Boom.

But imagine what Tha Carter V will sound like on if he's back on the syrup and weed though?

Comment

Working...
                        X